Tribunal meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Tribunal.
- (noun) : an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear.
More words from Urdu related to Tribunal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tribunal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tribunal
What are the meanings of Tribunal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tribunal in Urdu are عدالت - adaalat and کچہری - kachehri. To understand how would you translate the word Tribunal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tribunal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tribunal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tribunal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tribunal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tribunal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tribunal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tribunal?
Meanings of tribunal are عدالت - adaalat and کچہری - kachehri
Whats the definition of tribunal?
Definition of the tribunal are
- an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
What is the synonym of tribunal?
Synonym of word tribunal are court, judicature, judicatory, lawcourt, uprightness, court of justice, justice, law court, bench
What are the idioms related to tribunal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tribunal.
- Law is lottery
- A friend in court makes the process short
- Gate of justice
- Have up
- Hell and chancery are always open
What are the quotes with word tribunal?
Here are the quotes with the word tribunal in them
- Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear. — Thomas Jefferson
- The United States has done more for the war crimes tribunal than any other country in the world. We're turning over all the information we have, including intelligence information. — Warren Christopher