Tricky meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Tricky.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by skill in deception
- (adjective satellite) : not to be trusted
- (adjective satellite) : having concealed difficulty
The thing that's tricky is sometimes the best voices - just because someone hits the big notes and sounds amazing - it doesn't necessarily mean they make the greatest artists.
Art is very tricky because it's what you do for yourself. It's much harder for me to make those works than the monuments or the architecture.
More words related to the meanings of Tricky
More words from Urdu related to Tricky
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tricky meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آجیوکاطاقجھوٹزیستسبکعطائچال بازبڑھتیبد دیانتمکرپُر کارسیانانوکرمُرکّب سَنکھیاحسینطاقتورحرفتیامانت میںدو رنگاکذبمتھیاجھانساپچیتعرفانیچھلیاحجامت بناناغیر حقیقیجلد بازپڑھا لکھاپیاراگزارہمدبرجھوٹازِندَہفرتیلیتیز ذہنحیلے بازسُخن سازدھوکے بازمکر کرناچکری طریقوں والاسچیتلڑکاناجائزجیتافطرتیمکارچپلغیر مخلصدھوکا باز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tricky
What are the meanings of Tricky in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tricky in Urdu are دغاباز - dagha baaz, فریبی - fareybi, چالاک - chaalaak, مکار - makkaar and حراف - harraaf. To understand how would you translate the word Tricky in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tricky or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tricky synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tricky. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tricky in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tricky in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tricky with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tricky?
Meanings of tricky are دغاباز - dagha baaz, فریبی - fareybi, چالاک - chaalaak, مکار - makkaar and حراف - harraaf
Whats the definition of tricky?
Definition of the tricky are
- marked by skill in deception
- not to be trusted
- having concealed difficulty
What is the synonym of tricky?
Synonym of word tricky are traitor, wilful, shifty, insidious, cilicious, cheat, trickster, sharper, deceitful, bamboozler
What are the idioms related to tricky?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tricky.
- Level headed
- Love makes clever hands
- Crafty men deals in generalities
- Full of courtesy and full of craft
- He is not cheated who knows that he is being cheated
What are the quotes with word tricky?
Here are the quotes with the word tricky in them
- The thing that's tricky is sometimes the best voices - just because someone hits the big notes and sounds amazing - it doesn't necessarily mean they make the greatest artists. — Kara DioGuardi
- Art is very tricky because it's what you do for yourself. It's much harder for me to make those works than the monuments or the architecture. — Maya Lin
- Childhood is a tricky business. Usually, something goes wrong. — Maurice Sendak
- I've learned that life is very tricky business: Each person needs to find what they want to do in life and not be dissuaded when people question them. — Eli Wallach