Trill meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Trill.
- (verb) : sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- (noun) : a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- (noun) : the articulation of a consonant (especially the consonant r') with a rapid flutter of the tongue against the palate or uvula
- (verb) : pronounce with a trill, of the phoneme r'
More words related to the meanings of Trill
More words from Urdu related to Trill
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trill meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برمے سے سوراخ کرناذرّہ بھراینٹھنازوالبرماناچھینٹڈھیر بن جاناٹیڑھا کرنافوجی قواعد کرناجھڑنامروڑناپچھاڑناسوراخ کرنابوندبھاری چالتانیقوائدگھُومناخم دیناکیڑارسناتقاطر کرناجھومتی چالپیچ و تاب کھاناگراناپہلُو بَدَلنامڑناچونابرماشمہپھر جاناعرض ہوناٹپکانالڑھکناانڈے دیناچھیدناکسہ چیز میں سوراخ کرناپڑناپھینکنافالبیندھناچھینٹالوٹنالچانافوجی ترتیب دیناڈھلکناموڑناکرمجھرناٹوپا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Trill
What are the meanings of Trill in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trill in Urdu are گرنا - girana, لڑھکنا - lurhakna and بل کھانا - bal khaana. To understand how would you translate the word Trill in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trill or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trill synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trill. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trill in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trill in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trill with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trill?
Meanings of trill are گرنا - girana, لڑھکنا - lurhakna and بل کھانا - bal khaana
Whats the definition of trill?
Definition of the trill are
- sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- the articulation of a consonant (especially the consonant r') with a rapid flutter of the tongue against the palate or uvula
- pronounce with a trill, of the phoneme r'
What is the synonym of trill?
Synonym of word trill are fallowing, tumble, downrush, wallow, declinate, to fall, spall, throp, decrepitate, fallency
What are the idioms related to trill?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word trill.
- One may sooner fall than rise
- You fall upon scylla desiring to avoid charybdis
- Bite the hand that feeds one
- Excess of delight palls appetite
- High living