Triumph meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Triumph.
- (verb) : dwell on with satisfaction
- (verb) : to express great joy
- (noun) : the exultation of victory
- (noun) : a successful ending of a struggle or contest
- (verb) : prove superior
- (verb) : be ecstatic with joy
More words related to the meanings of Triumph
More words from Urdu related to Triumph
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Triumph meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حاصل کرنابلائی یافتبس میں لاناکارنامہڈپٹناغالب آنایمنیافتمنافع کرناچیخبہادری کا کاممنوانافتحکمانانفع اٹھاناپچھاڑناپورن تائیکلکاریزیر کَرناخانہ آبادینفعسر کرنابجا آوریپکارمہمفراخینُصرتاوتپیدا ہونامسخراتمامکوششوں کا خاطر خواہ نتیجہزیر کرنااچانک چل دیناظفرمنافعشکست دیناکسب کردہ ہُنر مَندیچَلاہَٹحاصِل کردہ شے یا مقصدبرکتدل ربابیشیفتح یاب ہوناگرجکمالفیروزیجیتناپانابچت ...
Idiom with the word Triumph in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Triumph
What are the meanings of Triumph in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Triumph in Urdu are جیتنا - jiitna, جیت - jiit, فتح - fatah, نصرت - nusrat, کامیابی - kaam yaabi, ظفر - zafar and کامرانی - kaamm raani. To understand how would you translate the word Triumph in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Triumph or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Triumph synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Triumph. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Triumph in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Triumph in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Triumph with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by triumph?
Meanings of triumph are جیتنا - jiitna, جیت - jiit, فتح - fatah, نصرت - nusrat, کامیابی - kaam yaabi, ظفر - zafar and کامرانی - kaamm raani
Whats the definition of triumph?
Definition of the triumph are
- dwell on with satisfaction
- to express great joy
- the exultation of victory
- a successful ending of a struggle or contest
- prove superior
- be ecstatic with joy
What is the synonym of triumph?
Synonym of word triumph are wincing, wonning, triumphing, wins, conqueress, win, winsomeness, conquerable, walk off, winnings
What are the idioms with the word triumph?
Here are the idioms with the word triumph in them.
- Do not sing your triumph before you have conquered
What are the idioms related to triumph?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word triumph.
- It is great victory that comes without blood
- In the nick of time to nick the nick
- Pass off
- Quick trick
- Win by a short head
What are the quotes with word triumph?
Here are the quotes with the word triumph in them
- To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent that is to triumph over old age. — Amos Bronson Alcott
- To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent - that is to triumph over old age. — Thomas Bailey Aldrich
- Old age is not a disease - it is strength and survivorship, triumph over all kinds of vicissitudes and disappointments, trials and illnesses. — Maggie Kuhn
- To play safe, I prefer to accept only one type of power: the power of art over trash, the triumph of magic over the brute. — Vladimir Nabokov