Troubled meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Troubled.
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination
- (adjective) : characterized by or indicative of distress or affliction or danger or need
No architect troubled to design houses that suited people who were to live in them, because that would have meant building a whole range of different houses. It was far cheaper and, above all, timesaving to make them identical.
More words related to the meanings of Troubled
More words from Urdu related to Troubled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Troubled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہلکانگھَبرايا ہُوابے آرامتُندپژ مردہرنجیدہبیمار ساابتری سےکبیدہپُر خَورمتزلزلدل چلاگھبراہٹ پیدا کرناملولبھیانکزچبے قاعدہبے ترتیبی سےتکلیف دہسَرا سيمَہپریشان کنزودرنجپریشاناندوہ گینسنسانزرد یا پیلا ہو جاناپاگلتَنگ آيا ہُواآرزو مندکشیدہبے سوچا سمجھاغمناکیاندھیراآزار رسیدہدرہم برہممختلغمناکخبطیبے زارترش مزاجآشفتہمضطربافسُردہبے کلسبک سردھندلادرشتسختالمناکمکدر ...
Idioms with the word Troubled in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Troubled
What are the meanings of Troubled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Troubled in Urdu are پریشان - pareyshaan, آزردہ - aazurdah and دق - diq. To understand how would you translate the word Troubled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Troubled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Troubled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Troubled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Troubled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Troubled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Troubled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by troubled?
Meanings of troubled are پریشان - pareyshaan, آزردہ - aazurdah and دق - diq
Whats the definition of troubled?
Definition of the troubled are
- characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination
- characterized by or indicative of distress or affliction or danger or need
What is the synonym of troubled?
Synonym of word troubled are befringed, unhappy, perspired, vexed, worrel, anguiped, uneasy, perdured, upset, worble
What are the idioms with the word troubled?
Here are the idioms with the word troubled in them.
- Fish in troubled waters
- It is better to allay the troubled waters
- Throw oil on troubled waters
What are the idioms related to troubled?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word troubled.
- A crowd of books distracts the mind
- All at sea
- At one wit end
- Labouring heart
- Ln fog
What are the quotes with word troubled?
Here are the quotes with the word troubled in them
- No architect troubled to design houses that suited people who were to live in them, because that would have meant building a whole range of different houses. It was far cheaper and, above all, timesaving to make them identical. — Michael Ende
- We sometimes congratulate ourselves at the moment of waking from a troubled dream it may be so the moment after death. — Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Action and faith enslave thought, both of them in order not be troubled or inconvenienced by reflection, criticism, and doubt. — Henri Frederic Amiel
- An inexhaustible good nature is one of the most precious gifts of heaven, spreading itself like oil over the troubled sea of thought, and keeping the mind smooth and equable in the roughest weather. — Washington Irving