Troubling meanings in Urdu
Troubling meanings in Urdu is پریشانی Troubling in Urdu. More meanings of troubling, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Troubling.
- (adjective satellite) : causing distress or worry or anxiety
What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter - a soothing, calming influence on the mind, rather like a good armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue.
If people choose to live their life in a way that does not confront the more troubling aspects of their experience, that's fine, if it works for them. But it will probably make them uncomfortable if they come up against somebody like me. So they just shouldn't! They shouldn't read my work!
More words related to the meanings of Troubling
More words from Urdu related to Troubling
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Troubling meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گومگو کا عالمفتورحمامناراضگیرنجپیچ و خمدرد سرپريشانیبرہمیوحشت زدگیحال زارہارآزار رسیدگیپریشان کرناآب گوشتتکلیف دیناحرجمُظطَرِب ہوناخللغبارپرواہتباہیگھبراہٹاذیت پہنچاناشبہہزیمتدردپناہ ملناسوزافتادکسالاہلکان ہوناذہنی انتشارگھال میلاذیتبدحالیاندھیرگڈ مڈنرم آنچ کا پکواندکھی کرنادُکھ دیناپَريشان خَيالی سےہرجخلشمصیبتحیرانیبے آرامیتذبذبجم گھٹآفت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Troubling
What are the meanings of Troubling in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Troubling in Urdu is پریشانی - pareyshaani. To understand how would you translate the word Troubling in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Troubling or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Troubling synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Troubling. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Troubling in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Troubling in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Troubling with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by troubling?
Meaning of troubling is پریشانی - pareyshaani
Whats the definition of troubling?
Definition of the troubling are
- causing distress or worry or anxiety
What is the synonym of troubling?
Synonym of word troubling are vexation, dasyure, troublesomeness, embarrassment, enshrouds, anxiety, worrycow, perplexity, prevailment, uncomfortableness
What are the idioms related to troubling?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word troubling.
- A fit of nerves
- In a whirl
- On the rack
- Left to rot
- Not to turn a hair
What are the quotes with word troubling?
Here are the quotes with the word troubling in them
- What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter - a soothing, calming influence on the mind, rather like a good armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue. — Henri Matisse
- If people choose to live their life in a way that does not confront the more troubling aspects of their experience, that's fine, if it works for them. But it will probably make them uncomfortable if they come up against somebody like me. So they just shouldn't! They shouldn't read my work! — Joyce Maynard
- Nothing is more capable of troubling our reason, and consuming our health, than secret notions of jealousy in solitude. — Aphra Behn
- A real gentleman, even if he loses everything he owns, must show no emotion. Money must be so far beneath a gentleman that it is hardly worth troubling about. — Fyodor Dostoevsky