Trough meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Trough.
- (noun) : a channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- (noun) : a container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
- (noun) : a treasury for government funds
- (noun) : a long narrow shallow receptacle
- (noun) : a narrow depression (as in the earth or between ocean waves or in the ocean bed)
- (noun) : a concave shape with an open top
More words from Urdu related to Trough
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trough meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Trough in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trough in Urdu are لگن - lagan, ناند - naand, کونڈا - kuunda and ڈونگا - donga. To understand how would you translate the word Trough in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trough or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trough synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trough. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trough in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trough in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trough with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trough?
Meanings of trough are لگن - lagan, ناند - naand, کونڈا - kuunda and ڈونگا - donga
Whats the definition of trough?
Definition of the trough are
- a channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- a container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
- a treasury for government funds
- a long narrow shallow receptacle
- a narrow depression (as in the earth or between ocean waves or in the ocean bed)
- a concave shape with an open top
What is the synonym of trough?
Synonym of word trough are adhere, enthusiasms, enthusiasm, ardour, affection, vat, hayrack, manger, conida, donga
What are the idioms related to trough?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word trough.
- Love destroys modesty