Truthful meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Truthful.
- (adjective) : expressing or given to expressing the truth
- (adjective satellite) : conforming to truth
I don't believe that if I came out as bisexual the world will change. But it's really important for people to be truthful about who they are and fight for equality. We need to help the world usher itself into the next phase.
You want to do something that shows some type individuality and talent and imagination - at the same time, you want to be truthful to the predecessors, because obviously the audience liked something about them and you have to replicate that experience to a certain extent.
More words related to the meanings of Truthful
More words from Urdu related to Truthful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Truthful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اٹلمعززسچاعادلٹھیک ٹھیکیکساں کرناخیر اندیشعقیدت مندپاکیزہبات کا پکانرملقدرتیثابتبلا ریاعزت مآبعینہینيکصادقچورس کرنااستوارسیم تنکندنوہییقینصاحب آبروصافعادلانہمُسطحمعیارصاف صافگورانیکنپٹحقیقیبے لوثبہت ہیمعتبردرست کرناکھڑابا عزتمبذول کرنانیزہ بازی کرنانرافَرض شَناسصفاچٹ کرنااعتماد کے قابِلانصاف پسندچوکھادرست ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Truthful
|Lie at one's door||براہ راست زمیندار ہونا|
|There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip||ہنوز دلی دو راست کون جیتا ہے تیری الف کے سر ہونے تک|
|To scratch one face||براہ راست حملہ|
|To scratch ones face||براہ راست حملہ|
What are the meanings of Truthful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Truthful in Urdu are سچی - sachchi, راست - raast, سچا - sachcha, راست گو - raast go and راست باز - raast baaz. To understand how would you translate the word Truthful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Truthful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Truthful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Truthful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Truthful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Truthful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Truthful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by truthful?
Meanings of truthful are سچی - sachchi, راست - raast, سچا - sachcha, راست گو - raast go and راست باز - raast baaz
Whats the definition of truthful?
Definition of the truthful are
- expressing or given to expressing the truth
- conforming to truth
What is the synonym of truthful?
Synonym of word truthful are true, honest, loyal, veridical, even, just, veracious, direct, incorrupt, correct
What are the idioms related to truthful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word truthful.
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- The beaten road or path is the safest
- The beaten road or path is the safest
- Amendment is repentance
- God truth
What are the quotes with word truthful?
Here are the quotes with the word truthful in them
- I don't believe that if I came out as bisexual the world will change. But it's really important for people to be truthful about who they are and fight for equality. We need to help the world usher itself into the next phase. — Olivia Thirlby
- I try to be a truthful artist and I try to show a level of courage. I enjoy that. I'm a messenger. — Jeff Koons
- You want to do something that shows some type individuality and talent and imagination - at the same time, you want to be truthful to the predecessors, because obviously the audience liked something about them and you have to replicate that experience to a certain extent. — Renny Harlin
- It struck me that working digitally with a small crew, I could lay out a general plan for Famous and hope for mistakes which would create something more than satire and something less than truthful reality. — Griffin Dunne