Trying meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Trying.
- (adjective satellite) : extremely irritating to the nerves
- (adjective satellite) : hard to endure
More words related to the meanings of Trying
More words from Urdu related to Trying
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trying meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملال انگیزخاممضبوطآہن پوشمترددسینگ جیسااکھَّڑعشقیہکم بختلکڑی کا بناجوشیلازور آوراشدبوجھلنازیباقائموحشیانہاوگھَٹکڑا ہوناٹھیک ٹھاککڑیپرشوقتجربیبیٹھیبے لچکبےرَحمجان لیوابے وقوفجو توبہ نہ کرےقریبپرپیچبے فیضمحنت کشآزردہجنگلیدھینگامجربمحنت طلبسنگینطوفانیبے مہرمستقل مزاجبلوے کاخوفناکان گھڑمستحکمبھڑکیلاگدگدی کے لیے حساسجو کوٹنے سے بڑھ نہ سکےبَدتَميز ...
Idiom with the word Trying in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Trying
What are the meanings of Trying in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trying in Urdu are سخت - sakht, کڑا - kara, آزمائشی - aazmaa ishi, کٹھن - kathin and دشوار - dushwaar. To understand how would you translate the word Trying in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trying or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trying synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trying. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trying in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trying in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trying with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trying?
Meanings of trying are سخت - sakht, کڑا - kara, آزمائشی - aazmaa ishi, کٹھن - kathin and دشوار - dushwaar
Whats the definition of trying?
Definition of the trying are
- extremely irritating to the nerves
- hard to endure
What is the synonym of trying?
Synonym of word trying are callous, rigidulous, stiffener, loud, strumous, inexorable, tureenful, yeomanly, diamond, tougher
What are the idioms with the word trying?
Here are the idioms with the word trying in them.
- By trying the greeks got into troy
What are the idioms related to trying?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word trying.
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- An unruly patient makes a harsh physician
- Burn the midnghi oil
- Do not be frightened by difficulties
What are the quotes with word trying?
Here are the quotes with the word trying in them
- Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope. — George Burns
- Our Age of Anxiety is, in great part, the result of trying to do today's job with yesterday's tools and yesterday's concepts. — Marshall McLuhan
- Sure I played, did you think I was born at the age of 70 sitting in a dugout trying to manage guys like you? — Casey Stengel
- I've been going through photos of my mother, looking back on her life and trying to put it into context. Very few people age gracefully enough to be photographed through their aging. — Jamie Lee Curtis