Tug meanings in Urdu
Tug meanings in Urdu are دم لگانا, طاقَت سے گھَسیٹنا, طاقَت سے کھَینچ کَر ہِلانا, زور اور کوشِش سے کھَینچنا, کوشش کرنا, جھٹکا, گھسیٹنا, دم Tug in Urdu. More meanings of tug, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Tug.
- (verb) : strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- (noun) : a sudden abrupt pull
- (verb) : carry with difficulty
- (noun) : a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- (verb) : struggle in opposition
- (verb) : pull hard
- (verb) : pull or strain hard at
- (verb) : move by pulling hard
- (verb) : tow (a vessel) with a tug
- ٹگ بوٹ کے ذَریعے کَشتی کھَینچنا
I hope to one day co-sign a lease with another person but, well, it doesn't plague me that I have yet to do so. Put it this way: I've never had to violently tug at my own pillow at 2 A.M. to get myself to stop snoring.
More words related to the meanings of Tug
More words from Urdu related to Tug
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tug meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھلشرارت کرناطعنسان دھرناامتزاجپھریریڈنڈی مارناپھیکناگھونساتمامسنسنیدم یا کش چھوڑنالڑائ کرناحالکھونٹقدرت اظہارزبردستی سے گھسیٹنازور سے کھینچناچھلاسعی کرنابھیڑ بکری کی انتجلدسکیڑنابدبختیکورناگفریبیدھکاآمادہ ہوناجبراً تعمیل کراناموافق بنانانقل مکانی کرناتکرار کرناجنبش دینامائلجد و جہددفعتاً برباد کرناجسارتجیونانجام تک پہچاناصاف کرناکانٹا لگنچنگالمقدوردممکرپلکدھوکاصدمہجگت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tug
What are the meanings of Tug in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tug in Urdu are دم - dam, جھٹکا - jhatka, دم لگانا - dam lagaana, کوشش کرنا - koshish karna and گھسیٹنا - ghasiitna. To understand how would you translate the word Tug in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tug or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tug synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tug. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tug in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tug in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tug with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tug?
Meanings of tug are دم - dam, جھٹکا - jhatka, دم لگانا - dam lagaana, کوشش کرنا - koshish karna and گھسیٹنا - ghasiitna
Whats the definition of tug?
Definition of the tug are
- strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- a sudden abrupt pull
- carry with difficulty
- a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- struggle in opposition
- pull hard
- pull or strain hard at
- move by pulling hard
- tow (a vessel) with a tug
- ٹگ بوٹ کے ذَریعے کَشتی کھَینچنا
What is the synonym of tug?
Synonym of word tug are breath, jooked, vitality, enforce, jerk, brawn, jodelled, temper, effranchise, draggy
What are the idioms related to tug?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tug.
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- Friends and company are a bad excuse for ill actions
- Goods are their that enjoy them
- It is easy to hurt it is hard to cure
- Land astray
What are the quotes with word tug?
Here are the quotes with the word tug in them
- It's an interesting combination: Having a great fear of being alone, and having a desperate need for solitude and the solitary experience. That's always been a tug of war for me. — Jodie Foster
- I hope to one day co-sign a lease with another person but, well, it doesn't plague me that I have yet to do so. Put it this way: I've never had to violently tug at my own pillow at 2 A.M. to get myself to stop snoring. — Sloane Crosley
- You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals. — George S.Patton
- I will not play tug o' war. I'd rather play hug o' war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins. — Shel Silverstein