Turn over meanings in Urdu
Turn over meanings in Urdu is ختم Turn over in Urdu. More meanings of turn over, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Turn over Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Turn over.
- (verb) : turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- (verb) : place into the hands or custody of
- (verb) : turn from an upright or normal position
- (verb) : cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- (verb) : cause to move around a center so as to show another side of
- (verb) : move by turning over or rotating
- (verb) : do business worth a certain amount of money
More words related to the meanings of Turn over
More words from Urdu related to Turn over
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Turn over meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Turn over
What are the meanings of Turn over in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Turn over in Urdu is ختم - khatm. To understand how would you translate the word Turn over in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Turn over or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Turn over synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Turn over. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Turn over in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Turn over in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Turn over with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by turn over?
Meaning of turn over is ختم - khatm
Whats the definition of turn over?
Definition of the turn over are
- turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- place into the hands or custody of
- turn from an upright or normal position
- cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- cause to move around a center so as to show another side of
- move by turning over or rotating
- do business worth a certain amount of money
What is the synonym of turn over?
Synonym of word turn over are endarted, pass over, finishes, stay over, scapaed, ablating, abutted, terminates, finis, debruised
What are the idioms with the word turn over?
Here are the idioms with the word turn over in them.
- To turn over a new leaf
What are the idioms related to turn over?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word turn over.
- A woman's work is never done
- Be through
- Come to naught
- Made up
- Fall off
What are the quotes with word turn over?
Here are the quotes with the word turn over in them
- Baseball is a public trust. Players turn over, owners turn over and certain commissioners turn over. But baseball goes on. — Peter Ueberroth
- The greatest part of a writer's time is spent in reading in order to write. A man will turn over half a library to make a book. — Samuel Johnson