Turned meanings in Urdu
Turned meanings in Urdu is مڑا Turned in Urdu. More meanings of turned, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Turned.
- (adjective satellite) : in an unpalatable state
- (adjective) : moved around an axis or center
Canada has a passive-aggressive culture, with a lot of sarcasm and righteousness. That went with my weird messianic complex. The ego is a fascinating monster. I was taught from a young age that I had to serve, so that turned into me thinking I had to save the planet.
More words from Urdu related to Turned
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Turned meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Turned in it
What are the meanings of Turned in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Turned in Urdu is مڑا - mura. To understand how would you translate the word Turned in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Turned or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Turned synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Turned. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Turned in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Turned in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Turned with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by turned?
Meaning of turned is مڑا - mura
Whats the definition of turned?
Definition of the turned are
- in an unpalatable state
- moved around an axis or center
What is the synonym of turned?
Synonym of word turned are bent, reflected
What are the idioms with the word turned?
Here are the idioms with the word turned in them.
- All my swans turned in to gees
What are the quotes with word turned?
Here are the quotes with the word turned in them
- If you haven't turned rebel by twenty you've got no heart if you haven't turned establishment by thirty you've got no brains! — Kevin Spacey
- Canada has a passive-aggressive culture, with a lot of sarcasm and righteousness. That went with my weird messianic complex. The ego is a fascinating monster. I was taught from a young age that I had to serve, so that turned into me thinking I had to save the planet. — Alanis Morissette
- I was taught from a young age that I had to serve, so that turned into me thinking I had to save the planet. — Alanis Morissette
- Over the years Woodstock got glorified and romanticised and became the event that symbolised Utopia. It's the last page of our collective memory of the age of innocence. Then things turned ugly and would never be the same again. — Ang Lee