Two meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Two.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- (adjective satellite) : being one more than one
- (noun) : one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
More words from Urdu related to Two
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Two meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Two in it
What are the meanings of Two in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Two in Urdu are اِس عدَد کی علامَت یا نِشان and دو - deow. To understand how would you translate the word Two in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Two or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Two synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Two. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Two in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Two in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Two with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by two?
Meanings of two are اِس عدَد کی علامَت یا نِشان and دو - deow
Whats the definition of two?
Definition of the two are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- being one more than one
- one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
What is the synonym of two?
Synonym of word two are twelve, 2, twos, bi, demon, di
What are the idioms with the word two?
Here are the idioms with the word two in them.
- A bird in hand is worth than two in bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bushes
- A cack eaten in peace is better than two in trouble
- A man is known to be mortal by two things sleep and lust
What are the quotes with word two?
Here are the quotes with the word two in them
- After you're older, two things are possibly more important than any others: health and money. — Helen Gurley Brown
- My notion of a wife at 40 is that a man should be able to change her, like a bank note, for two 20s. — Warren Beatty
- Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever. — Don Marquis
- Youngsters of the age of two and three are endowed with extraordinary strength. They can lift a dog twice their own weight and dump him into the bathtub. — Erma Bombeck