Tyranny meanings in Urdu
Tyranny meanings in Urdu are داد نہ فریاد, تغیان, جابرانہ حَکُومَت, اِستَبداد, جَبَر, جور, ستم, ظُلم, زبردستی, زیادتی, ظلم, اندھیر Tyranny in Urdu. More meanings of tyranny, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Tyranny.
- (noun) : dominance through threat of punishment and violence
- (noun) : a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
It's good that the first half of the speech emphasized freedom, because George W. Bush has been the global champion for freedom. As he said, if we don't fight tyranny it will not leave us alone in peace.
A primary function of art and thought is to liberate the individual from the tyranny of his culture in the environmental sense and to permit him to stand beyond it in an autonomy of perception and judgment.
More words related to the meanings of Tyranny
More words from Urdu related to Tyranny
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tyranny meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بزرگیظِلّروگلغودبانادست درازی کرناہڑ بونگدفراتدھکیلمبالغہ آمیز بیانتنگ کرنادُشاسندھونسفراوانیشور شرابانگلناادھکائیڈھینگا ڈھینگیناراضگیضرورتشِدَّتبڑائظلم کرناتتر بتر کرناگناہظلم ڈھاناتوفیربلفضلہبہتاتبَلوازبردستی کرنابہتشدتآزردگیبھرمار کرناجوربرتریہتکانتشاربدیاینٹھنگالی گلوچفتوربے دردیاضافہ کرناشہآشوبزیر کرنازورآوری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tyranny
What are the meanings of Tyranny in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tyranny in Urdu are ستم - sitam, زیادتی - zeyaadti, زبردستی - zabar dasti, ظلم - zulm, ظُلم, اندھیر - andheyr, تغیان - tughyaan and جور - jaur. To understand how would you translate the word Tyranny in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tyranny or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tyranny synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tyranny. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tyranny in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tyranny in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tyranny with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tyranny?
Meanings of tyranny are ستم - sitam, زیادتی - zeyaadti, زبردستی - zabar dasti, ظلم - zulm, ظُلم, اندھیر - andheyr, تغیان - tughyaan and جور - jaur
Whats the definition of tyranny?
Definition of the tyranny are
- dominance through threat of punishment and violence
- a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
What is the synonym of tyranny?
Synonym of word tyranny are oppression, enhancement, overgreatness, intensity, vigour, cruelty, overgreat, gripe, aggravation, incession
What are the idioms related to tyranny?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tyranny.
- It is hard to carry a full cup
- Black is the badge of hell
- God stays long but strikes at last
- God's mill grinds slow but sure
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
What are the quotes with word tyranny?
Here are the quotes with the word tyranny in them
- In the first 50 years of the filibuster, it was used only 35 times. But the last Congress alone had 112 cloture motions filed, plus threats of more. This is the tyranny of the minority. — Peter Fenn
- It's good that the first half of the speech emphasized freedom, because George W. Bush has been the global champion for freedom. As he said, if we don't fight tyranny it will not leave us alone in peace. — Ernest Istook
- A primary function of art and thought is to liberate the individual from the tyranny of his culture in the environmental sense and to permit him to stand beyond it in an autonomy of perception and judgment. — Beverly Sills
- To give pain is the tyranny to make happy, the true empire of beauty. — Samuel Butler