Un meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Un.
- (noun) : an organization of independent states formed in 1945 to promote international peace and security
|Before sunset||غروب آفتاب سے پہلے|
|It shrunk quickly||یہ تیزی سے چھوٹا پڑ گیا|
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
|They will punish her||وہ اسے سزا دیں گے|
|Under the table||میز کے نیچے|
|We announce it||ہم اس کا اعلان کریں|
|We understand that||ہم اسے سمجھتے ہیں|
More words from Urdu related to Un
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Un meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Un
What are the meanings of Un in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Un in Urdu are غیر - ghaer, نا - naa and لا - la. To understand how would you translate the word Un in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Un or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Un synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Un. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Un in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Un in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Un with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by un?
Meanings of un are غیر - ghaer, نا - naa and لا - la
Whats the definition of un?
Definition of the un are
- an organization of independent states formed in 1945 to promote international peace and security
What is the synonym of un?
Synonym of word un are alien, oid, adventitious, uns, outsider, nones, dis, unobstructed, not, stranger
What are the idioms related to un?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word un.
- Unlimited company
- Blood is thicker than water
- A broken reed
- A favour ill placed is a great waste
- At variance
What are the quotes with word un?
Here are the quotes with the word un in them
- What is being called the UN 'gender architecture' is more like a shack. Women need a bigger global house if equality is ever to become a reality. — Charlotte Bunch
- Could it be that all those reports coming from our own intelligence that Bush ignored was right all along? Could it be that the UN was right all along? — Peter Schuyler
- We believe the use of force against Iraq, especially with reference to previous resolutions of the UN Security Council, has no grounds, including legal grounds. — Igor Ivanov
- I am President of the UN created University for Peace, which has a strong commitment to the relationship between peace, security and the environment. I meet with young people around the world and I always come away enthused and encouraged. — Maurice Strong
How to use un in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use un in a sentence.
- Before sunset — غروب آفتاب سے پہلے
- It shrunk quickly — یہ تیزی سے چھوٹا پڑ گیا
- Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country. — مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے
- They will punish her — وہ اسے سزا دیں گے
- Under the table — میز کے نیچے