Unable meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Unable.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in power or forcefulness
- (adjective) : (usually followed by to') not having the necessary means or skill or know-how
- (adjective satellite) : (usually followed by to') lacking necessary physical or mental ability
More words related to the meanings of Unable
More words from Urdu related to Unable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نامناسبمسخرٹانگ توڑناآزردہقاصرمجبورینیچاغافلنامعقولغالب ہونالنگڑا لولابے کسلاچارپابہ گلادنیٰکمزوربے محلاطاعت شعاربےپژ مردہبے عزت کرناکم زوریمسکینغلطجیتنالُنجاخامکھوٹمحجوبناتواں کرناپلپلاسر کرناضِد نہ کرنے والامحتاجزچبے چارہناکافینیچا کرناناشائستہبس میں لانالُنجا کرناقلیلنَقصناتواںطاقت گھٹاناپھس پھساغالب آنابیکار کرناالگنااہل بنایا ہُوا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unable
What are the meanings of Unable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unable in Urdu are عاجز - aajiz, ناقابل - naa qaabil, قاصر - qaasir, معذور - mazuur and غیر قابل - ghaer qaabil. To understand how would you translate the word Unable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unable?
Meanings of unable are عاجز - aajiz, ناقابل - naa qaabil, قاصر - qaasir, معذور - mazuur and غیر قابل - ghaer qaabil
Whats the definition of unable?
Definition of the unable are
- lacking in power or forcefulness
- (usually followed by to') not having the necessary means or skill or know-how
- (usually followed by to') lacking necessary physical or mental ability
What is the synonym of unable?
Synonym of word unable are impent, unworthy, scant, imperceptibly, unfit, neglector, weak, undeserving, incapable, submissive
What are the idioms related to unable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unable.
- Unconvertible fact
- Sing another song or tune
- The desperate man all things can
- Things not understood are admired
- To take amiss
What are the quotes with word unable?
Here are the quotes with the word unable in them
- The reward of art is not fame or success but intoxication: that is why so many bad artists are unable to give it up. — Jean Cocteau
- Just because you are blind and unable to see my beauty doesn't mean it does not exist. — Margaret Cho
- It is tragic that people who are incarcerated are unable to vote. They are probably the most important voices to listen to because they can tell us what we need to change. — Margaret Cho
- My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors. — Maya Angelou