Unaided meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unaided.
- (adjective satellite) : carried out without aid or assistance
More words from Urdu related to Unaided
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unaided meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Unaided
What are the meanings of Unaided in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unaided in Urdu are خود سے - khud sey and بلا مدد - bila madad. To understand how would you translate the word Unaided in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unaided or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unaided synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unaided. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unaided in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unaided in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unaided with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unaided?
Meanings of unaided are خود سے - khud sey and بلا مدد - bila madad
Whats the definition of unaided?
Definition of the unaided are
- carried out without aid or assistance
What is the synonym of unaided?
Synonym of word unaided are self indulgently, unhelped, unhelpfully, unassisted
What are the idioms related to unaided?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unaided.
- Generally we love ourselves more than we hate others
- Many man are wise about many things and are ignorant about themselves
What are the quotes with word unaided?
Here are the quotes with the word unaided in them
- We are the only class in history that has been left to fight its battles alone, unaided by the ruling powers. White labor and the freed black men had their champions, but where are ours? — Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- If you desire information on some point of law, you are not likely to ponder over the ponderous tomes of legal writers in order to obtain the knowledge you seek, by your own unaided efforts. — Felix Adler
- Modernity, the child of the Enlightenment, failed when it became apparent that the good society cannot be achieved by unaided reason. — Robert Bork