Unbearable meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unbearable.
- (adjective) : incapable of being tolerated or endured
It's unbearable when someone changes around you. Just imagine that your life partner changes, then it is difficult to cope with. Or your mother. Or your father. They were strong and now they're like a baby - it's not so funny.
More words related to the meanings of Unbearable
More words from Urdu related to Unbearable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unbearable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Unbearable
What are the meanings of Unbearable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unbearable in Urdu are ناقابل برداشت - naa qaabil e bar daasht and ناگزیر - naa guziir. To understand how would you translate the word Unbearable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unbearable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unbearable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unbearable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unbearable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unbearable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unbearable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unbearable?
Meanings of unbearable are ناقابل برداشت - naa qaabil e bar daasht and ناگزیر - naa guziir
Whats the definition of unbearable?
Definition of the unbearable are
- incapable of being tolerated or endured
What is the synonym of unbearable?
Synonym of word unbearable are inexpressibly, incurability, inferable, inerrableness, impeachability, incurrable, intolerable, incurables, ineffableness, insufferable
What are the idioms related to unbearable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unbearable.
- A handful of good life is better than a bushful of learning
- An ounce of practice is worth a pound of preaching
- An ounce of wisdom is worth a pound of wit
- Better half an egg than an empty shell
- One grain of pepper is worth a cartload of hail
What are the quotes with word unbearable?
Here are the quotes with the word unbearable in them
- It's unbearable when someone changes around you. Just imagine that your life partner changes, then it is difficult to cope with. Or your mother. Or your father. They were strong and now they're like a baby - it's not so funny. — Michael Haneke
- Humor can help you cope with the unbearable so that you can stay on the bright side of things until the bright side actually comes along. — Allen Klein
- Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. — Bertrand Russell
- Civilization is unbearable, but it is less unbearable at the top. — Timothy Leary