Unborn meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unborn.
- (adjective) : not yet brought into existence
The advocates of abortion on demand falsely assume two things: that women must suffer if the lives of unborn children are legally protected and that women can only attain equality by having the legal option of destroying their innocent offspring in the womb.
We have come to a turning point in the road. If we turn to the right mayhap our children and our children's children will go that way but if we turn to the left, generations yet unborn will curse our names for having been unfaithful to God and to His Word.
More words from Urdu related to Unborn
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unborn meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Unborn
What are the meanings of Unborn in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unborn in Urdu is مستقبل - mustaqbil. To understand how would you translate the word Unborn in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unborn or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unborn synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unborn. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unborn in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unborn in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unborn with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unborn?
Meaning of unborn is مستقبل - mustaqbil
Whats the definition of unborn?
Definition of the unborn are
- not yet brought into existence
What is the synonym of unborn?
Synonym of word unborn are futuristics, futurist, future, futuritial, futurable, futurition, futurities, futurists, futures, futurology
What are the idioms related to unborn?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unborn.
- Lay on the table
- Push one fortune
- Push ones fortune
- Raid the market
What are the quotes with word unborn?
Here are the quotes with the word unborn in them
- I can't believe the pro-choicers attitude toward unborn children-to me it's the ultimate liberal cause, to defend those without a voice. — Michael Aston
- The advocates of abortion on demand falsely assume two things: that women must suffer if the lives of unborn children are legally protected and that women can only attain equality by having the legal option of destroying their innocent offspring in the womb. — Robert Casey
- We have come to a turning point in the road. If we turn to the right mayhap our children and our children's children will go that way but if we turn to the left, generations yet unborn will curse our names for having been unfaithful to God and to His Word. — Charles Spurgeon
- We are learning more about the humanity of the unborn child. Science and truth support the prolife movement. — Candice S. Miller