Uncle meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Uncle.
- (noun) : a source of help and advice and encouragement
- (noun) : the brother of your father or mother; the husband of your aunt
The anger that Uncle Junior has comes from my background. My father was the son of an Italian immigrant, and I've seen the fire of the Italian temperament. It can be explosive sometimes in ways that are both funny and tragic.
More words from Urdu related to Uncle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Uncle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Uncle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Uncle in Urdu are ماموں - maamuun and چچا - chacha. To understand how would you translate the word Uncle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Uncle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Uncle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Uncle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Uncle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Uncle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Uncle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by uncle?
Meanings of uncle are ماموں - maamuun and چچا - chacha
Whats the definition of uncle?
Definition of the uncle are
- a source of help and advice and encouragement
- the brother of your father or mother; the husband of your aunt
What is the synonym of uncle?
Synonym of word uncle are maternal uncle, uncles, mams, mammies, mammas, macles, eclegm, corcle, nuncle, macle
What are the quotes with word uncle?
Here are the quotes with the word uncle in them
- The anger that Uncle Junior has comes from my background. My father was the son of an Italian immigrant, and I've seen the fire of the Italian temperament. It can be explosive sometimes in ways that are both funny and tragic. — Dominic Chianese
- It's my firm conviction that when Uncle Sam calls, by God we go, and we do the best that we can. — R. Lee Ermey
- Fortunately, as it pertains to guns, my dad and uncle introduced me to guns the way it needs to be done: smart, slow and safe. — Ted Nugent
- My grandfather and my uncle both died from colorectal cancer, my dad almost died from it and I have the gene for it. — Kareem Abdul Jabbar