Uncomfortable meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Uncomfortable.
- (adjective) : providing or experiencing physical discomfort
- (adjective) : conducive to or feeling mental discomfort
I get uncomfortable when people give me presents and watch me open them. I don't have birthday parties, because the idea of a group of people singing and looking at me while I'm blowing out candles gives me hives.
More words related to the meanings of Uncomfortable
More words from Urdu related to Uncomfortable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Uncomfortable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بدلناآزردہ دلچڑ چڑایاڈھل ملبا آسانی چڑھ جانے والاچوٹ کھانامشکلکار گربدحالفکر مندغلیظموذیحواس باختہمَتلُونغمناکپڑنااجیرناکتانے والاتباہایذا رساںبد مزاجدکھ دائیبے ٹھکاناتشویش ناکپریشان کُنبھاریبے آرام ]لاسبتی[مصیبت اٹھاناشاقموجب شرم و ذلتبے کلماندہ کرنے والابدبودارستانے والاعصبیغَير مُستَحکَمدرد مندمُتاثر ھوناضرر رساںشدیدمفلوکبراناپاکالمناکسبک پاجذباتیگھبرادینے والاگراںمجبوردرست ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Uncomfortable
What are the meanings of Uncomfortable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Uncomfortable in Urdu are بے چین - bey chaen, تکلیف دہ - takliif deh, پریشان کن - pareyshaan kun and بے آرام - bey aaraam. To understand how would you translate the word Uncomfortable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Uncomfortable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Uncomfortable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Uncomfortable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Uncomfortable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Uncomfortable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Uncomfortable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by uncomfortable?
Meanings of uncomfortable are بے چین - bey chaen, تکلیف دہ - takliif deh, پریشان کن - pareyshaan kun and بے آرام - bey aaraam
Whats the definition of uncomfortable?
Definition of the uncomfortable are
- providing or experiencing physical discomfort
- conducive to or feeling mental discomfort
What is the synonym of uncomfortable?
Synonym of word uncomfortable are fatiloquent, disquiet, spiny, untangled, worriers, discomfortable, unctuosity, unpatient, chinless, problematic
What are the idioms related to uncomfortable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word uncomfortable.
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- Lawsuits consume time and money and rest and friend
- An itch is worse than a smart
- Tumble over
- A discontented man knows not where to sit easy
What are the quotes with word uncomfortable?
Here are the quotes with the word uncomfortable in them
- I don't treat the band like I'm above them or that they're a hired hand for me. We've never worked that way. So I'm a team player. I would be very uncomfortable having to do this alone. — Tom Petty
- Poverty is uncomfortable but nine times out of ten the best thing that can happen to a young man is to be tossed overboard and compelled to sink or swim. — James A.Garfield
- I get uncomfortable when people give me presents and watch me open them. I don't have birthday parties, because the idea of a group of people singing and looking at me while I'm blowing out candles gives me hives. — Brit Marling
- We're not uncomfortable with it, and we've already been through enough of the music business where I'm not really worried that commercial success is going to in some way - we're already past saving, you know what I mean? It's too late for us. — Jerry Garcia