Uncommon meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Uncommon.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by an uncommon quality; especially superlative or extreme of its kind
- (adjective) : not common or ordinarily encountered; unusually great in amount or remarkable in character or kind
More words related to the meanings of Uncommon
More words from Urdu related to Uncommon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Uncommon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پرمغزخسیسطاقتتنہاجزویبٹھاناممتاز چیز یا شخصکمحارسمِقدار میں کَمبیش قیمتعاجزناتواں کرنالوتیمختلفعدیم المثالرُعب دارناآشناغیر معمولیراہ نمائبخیلبے مرکزاقرار کرناناقصنزدیککچھ بھیتحفہسر چڑھاقدرےعمدہذرا ساغیر طبعینامی گرامیبند گلیبل بوتااکا دکابے عزت کرنامن موجیطُرفہجداانوٹھاوہیناواقفاہمنرالیمخصوصبے حدہنسوڑڈانوا ڈولایجاد کرنے والا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Uncommon
What are the meanings of Uncommon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Uncommon in Urdu are غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, کم - kam, نرالا - niraala, خاص - khaas, انوکھا - anokha, نادر - naadir and شاذ - shaaz. To understand how would you translate the word Uncommon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Uncommon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Uncommon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Uncommon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Uncommon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Uncommon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Uncommon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by uncommon?
Meanings of uncommon are غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, کم - kam, نرالا - niraala, خاص - khaas, انوکھا - anokha, نادر - naadir and شاذ - shaaz
Whats the definition of uncommon?
Definition of the uncommon are
- marked by an uncommon quality; especially superlative or extreme of its kind
- not common or ordinarily encountered; unusually great in amount or remarkable in character or kind
What is the synonym of uncommon?
Synonym of word uncommon are unfastening, less, comical, special, different, uncommoner, scanty, private, unusual, novel
What are the idioms related to uncommon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word uncommon.
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness
- Unequal marriage are seldom happy
- Out of common
- Nor can easily find one man is many thousands who considers that virtue is its own reward
- The love of money and the love of learning seldom meet
What are the quotes with word uncommon?
Here are the quotes with the word uncommon in them
- In the practical world of computing, it is rather uncommon that a program, once it performs correctly and satisfactorily, remains unchanged forever. — Niklaus Wirth
- Put the uncommon effort into the common task... make it large by doing it in a great way. — Orison Swett Marden
- When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world. — George Washington Carver
- While many of us never knew Ronald Reagan personally, we felt close to him because we shared his lighthearted sense of humor, admired his uncommon virtue, and were moved by his remarkable wisdom. — Randy Forbes