Underdog meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Underdog.
- (noun) : one at a disadvantage and expected to lose
I'd said to my sweetheart a couple of days before that the SAG and Spirit Award nomination was amazing and I had no attachment to the Academy Award. I knew I was an underdog so I just decided to sleep through the announcement.
More words related to the meanings of Underdog
More words from Urdu related to Underdog
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Underdog meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دبواوچھاغیر ضروریگھناؤنادائمی قبضنیچاصفرغیر حقیقیکمینہکَم قَدراقلناجائزپاؤں تلےموٹاپنساتھوڑا ساکٹناپامترددچمکنامٹی کا مادھوکم درجے کاچر جاناعلیلجزویسوچ کے حوالے سے سطحیعاجز کرنادقیقہخانگیحقیرغُلام بخشبے جسمغیر اہمبے لحاظڈراؤناقابِل اعتراضبوداالقتکڑاناتَواںناداردکمترلائق رحمآفت زدہلپکناناقصسیدھا سادھاپوچاپاہجبراغیر صحَت مند ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Underdog
|The higher up the greater fall||جتنا اونچا ہوگا اتنے ہی زور سے گرے گا|
|To press on the screw||ادائیگی پر زور|
What are the meanings of Underdog in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Underdog in Urdu are حقیر - haqiir, ہیچ - hiich, کم زور - kam zor, ادنیٰ - adna and بد بخت - bad bakht. To understand how would you translate the word Underdog in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Underdog or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Underdog synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Underdog. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Underdog in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Underdog in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Underdog with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by underdog?
Meanings of underdog are حقیر - haqiir, ہیچ - hiich, کم زور - kam zor, ادنیٰ - adna and بد بخت - bad bakht
Whats the definition of underdog?
Definition of the underdog are
- one at a disadvantage and expected to lose
What is the synonym of underdog?
Synonym of word underdog are menial, trivial, washy, paltry, vile, under, desquamative, shallow, unstable, minute
What are the idioms related to underdog?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word underdog.
- There is mystery in the meanest trade
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- Vengeance is mild justice
- Death alone reveals how insignificant are the paltry bodies of men
- Despise not your enemy
What are the quotes with word underdog?
Here are the quotes with the word underdog in them
- I'd said to my sweetheart a couple of days before that the SAG and Spirit Award nomination was amazing and I had no attachment to the Academy Award. I knew I was an underdog so I just decided to sleep through the announcement. — John Hawkes
- I'm very competitive by nature. And I like to be the underdog - It's the best way to win. To come from behind and win is a great feeling! — Zac Efron
- I'm an underdog person, so I align myself with those who seem to be not considered valuable in polite society. — Jessica Hagedorn
- I really liked 'Starter For Ten' because I grew up watching 1980s teen films like 'St. Elmo's Fire' and 'The Breakfast Club' and I've always wanted to play the underdog lead hero in a 1980s-inspired film. — James McAvoy