Underground meanings in Urdu
Underground meanings in Urdu are زیرکی, غیر قانونی, خفیہ, مدفون, زیر زمین کمرہ یا راستہ, زیر زمین, چھپا ہوا, زمین دوز Underground in Urdu. More meanings of underground, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Underground.
- (adjective satellite) : conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods
- (adjective satellite) : under the level of the ground
- (noun) : an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- (noun) : a secret group organized to overthrow a government or occupation force
- (adverb) : beneath the surface of the earth
- (adverb) : in or into hiding or secret operation
The artist one day falls through a hole in the brambles, and from that moment he is following the dark rapids of an underground river which may sometimes flow so near to the surface that the laughing picnic parties are heard above.
More words related to the meanings of Underground
More words from Urdu related to Underground
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Underground meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معتمداندرونخلاف شرعبے جاگپتنزدیکخُفيَہ طَور پَرخسیسزیرکیدر پردہاوجھلچھپا ہواولدالزنا ثابت کرناپردہصحنتدبیربند گلیبصیغہ رازبد عنوانممنوعہزائدسحریگھیراغائبانہقریبیموقعہ شناسیاندرونیچھپانامعقولنادرستدفن کرناپوشيدگیپیوستہڈھنگآڑ کاغائبسریزیر زمینغیر قانونیمنعپراسراراحاطہزمین دوزگنجانپناہ کاداخلیناجائزحد سے زیادہآگیا بردھمدفون ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Underground
What are the meanings of Underground in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Underground in Urdu are خفیہ - khufiyah, چھپا ہوا - chhapa hu a, مدفون - madfuun, غیر قانونی - ghaer qaanuuni, زمین دوز - zamiin doz, زیرکی - Zairki and زیر زمین - zeyr e zamiin. To understand how would you translate the word Underground in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Underground or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Underground synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Underground. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Underground in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Underground in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Underground with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by underground?
Meanings of underground are خفیہ - khufiyah, چھپا ہوا - chhapa hu a, مدفون - madfuun, غیر قانونی - ghaer qaanuuni, زمین دوز - zamiin doz, زیرکی - Zairki and زیر زمین - zeyr e zamiin
Whats the definition of underground?
Definition of the underground are
- conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods
- under the level of the ground
- an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- a secret group organized to overthrow a government or occupation force
- beneath the surface of the earth
- in or into hiding or secret operation
What is the synonym of underground?
Synonym of word underground are secreting, parceled, buried, nonlegal, secret, anticonstitutional, occulting, camoused, illegalise, secrecy
What are the idioms related to underground?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word underground.
- Lie low
- Nigger in the wood pile
- Snake in the grass
- Under the table
What are the quotes with word underground?
Here are the quotes with the word underground in them
- The artist one day falls through a hole in the brambles, and from that moment he is following the dark rapids of an underground river which may sometimes flow so near to the surface that the laughing picnic parties are heard above. — Cyril Connolly
- We used to play the underground clubs like the UFO, and Middle Earth, and they were great because they would have on things like a poet, string quartets, and then a rock band! It was kinda cool! — Alvin Lee
- I don't want to stay underground for just the cool people. — Buzz Osborne
- When your dreams tire, they go underground and out of kindness that's where they stay. — Libby Houston