Undesirable meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Undesirable.
- (noun) : one whose presence is undesirable
- (adjective) : not wanted
- (adjective satellite) : not worthy of being chosen (especially as a spouse)
It has long been known for sure that the sight of tasty food makes a hungry man's mouth water also lack of appetite has always been regarded as an undesirable phenomenon, from which one might conclude that appetite is essentially linked with the process of digestion.
Sometime they don't let you know that they know that they don't know everything, but the core of the medical approach is that you try to identify pathologies, which are subsystems within the human body or the larger system that are having undesirable consequences.
More words related to the meanings of Undesirable
More words from Urdu related to Undesirable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Undesirable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ان گھڑقابل نفرتبدکاربرخلاف شرععلیحدہقابل استفسارغیر جاذبنامُناسِبلائق عذرمشکوکناپسندیدہبدکردارخلاف حکمناخوشگوارنامصلحت آمیزناواجبیرد کردہمعیوبفاسدحرامی پن سےجھوٹانامعتبرنامعلوم کے لئےبے جوڑغیر عادلسزاوارغیر یقینیمیٹھابداِخلاقی کا عادیناجائز طور پرناگزیرناقابلبےمیلبلا منظوری کےبے حدبراشیطانینادرستبے انصافناقابل قبولناحقاوٹ پٹانگقابل سزاپوچھنے جوگقبیحبد خصلتلائق باز پرسغیر مقبولنازیبابےمحل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Undesirable
What are the meanings of Undesirable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Undesirable in Urdu are نامناسب - naa munaasib, ناروا - naa rawa, ناپسندیدہ - naa pasandiidah and قابل اعتراض - qaabil e eteraaz. To understand how would you translate the word Undesirable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Undesirable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Undesirable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Undesirable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Undesirable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Undesirable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Undesirable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by undesirable?
Meanings of undesirable are نامناسب - naa munaasib, ناروا - naa rawa, ناپسندیدہ - naa pasandiidah and قابل اعتراض - qaabil e eteraaz
Whats the definition of undesirable?
Definition of the undesirable are
- one whose presence is undesirable
- not wanted
- not worthy of being chosen (especially as a spouse)
What is the synonym of undesirable?
Synonym of word undesirable are disproof, undue, undesiring, unpliably, improper, unwinding, unsuitable, intolerable, undesired, outre
What are the idioms related to undesirable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word undesirable.
- Back door influence
- Do not attempt to rival the powerful
- To swall the bitter pill
What are the quotes with word undesirable?
Here are the quotes with the word undesirable in them
- Experience - the wisdom that enables us to recognise in an undesirable old acquaintance the folly that we have already embraced. — Ambrose Bierce
- It has long been known for sure that the sight of tasty food makes a hungry man's mouth water also lack of appetite has always been regarded as an undesirable phenomenon, from which one might conclude that appetite is essentially linked with the process of digestion. — Ivan Pavlov
- Sometime they don't let you know that they know that they don't know everything, but the core of the medical approach is that you try to identify pathologies, which are subsystems within the human body or the larger system that are having undesirable consequences. — Guy Burgess
- Many people recognize that technology often comes with unintended and undesirable side effects. — Leon Kass