Undo meanings in Urdu
Undo meanings in Urdu are کیئے پر پانی پھیر دینا, کیا بے کیا کر دینا, کالعدم کرنا, اکارت کر دینا, کھول دینا, تباہ و برباد کر دینا, سلجھانا, وا کرنا Undo in Urdu. More meanings of undo, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Undo.
- (verb) : remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- (verb) : cause to become loose
- (verb) : deprive of certain characteristics
- (verb) : cause the ruin or downfall of
- (verb) : cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
More words from Urdu related to Undo
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Undo meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وا ہوناتباہ و برباد کر دیناانکشاف کرناسَلیقے سے بَرتناپینناآزاد کر دیناکھولنانجات دلاناکھلاستاناراز فاش کرنادیکھنے دیناہُنَر مَندی سے کَرناتومناخلی چھٹی دے دیناکڑکناسلجھنابازپریشان کرناپردہ فاش کرناچُھڑانااپنا کام نکالناپتنگے لگاناادھیڑناوا کرنادست کاری کرنااگھڑناچھیڑناپٹ کھولناسلجھاناکشادہدریدہبالوں میں کنگھا پھیرناظاہر کرناجوڑ توڑ کرنادھنناکھول دیناپھوڑناخلاصی دیناکھلناڈھکناافشا کرنامنکشف کرناخُوش اسلُوبی سے انجام دیناکنگھی کرناخلا چھوڑنانکالناحل کرناکاٹناحیران کرنا ...
Idiom with the word Undo in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Undo
What are the meanings of Undo in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Undo in Urdu are کھول دینا - khol deyna, تباہ و برباد کر دینا - tabaah o barbaad kar deyna, سلجھانا - suljhaana and وا کرنا - waa karna. To understand how would you translate the word Undo in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Undo or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Undo synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Undo. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Undo in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Undo in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Undo with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by undo?
Meanings of undo are کھول دینا - khol deyna, تباہ و برباد کر دینا - tabaah o barbaad kar deyna, سلجھانا - suljhaana and وا کرنا - waa karna
Whats the definition of undo?
Definition of the undo are
- remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- cause to become loose
- deprive of certain characteristics
- cause the ruin or downfall of
- cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
What is the synonym of undo?
Synonym of word undo are unbolt, decimate, untangle, unravel, solve, manipulate, tease, disentangle, unroll, reveal
What are the idioms with the word undo?
Here are the idioms with the word undo in them.
- Play women and wine undo men laughing
What are the idioms related to undo?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word undo.
- To grapple with
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
What are the quotes with word undo?
Here are the quotes with the word undo in them
- We cannot turn the clock back nor can we undo the harm caused, but we have the power to determine the future and to ensure that what happened never happens again. — Paul Kagame
- Leftism seeks to undo most of the values that are distinct to Judeo-Christian religion. — Dennis Prager
- When one has success, the answer is not to undo that success. It is to continue what has been done. — Charles Schumer