Undoubtedly meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Undoubtedly.
- (adverb) : without doubt; certainly
My personal view is that such total planning by the state is an absolute good and not simply a relative good... I do not myself think of the attitude I take as deriving from Marx - though this undoubtedly will be suggested - but from Fichte and Hegel.
More words from Urdu related to Undoubtedly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Undoubtedly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Undoubtedly
What are the meanings of Undoubtedly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Undoubtedly in Urdu are یقینی طور پر - yaqiini taur par, بل ضرور - bil zaruur, بلا شک و شبہ - bila shak o shubhah and شرطیہ - shartiyah. To understand how would you translate the word Undoubtedly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Undoubtedly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Undoubtedly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Undoubtedly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Undoubtedly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Undoubtedly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Undoubtedly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by undoubtedly?
Meanings of undoubtedly are یقینی طور پر - yaqiini taur par, بل ضرور - bil zaruur, بلا شک و شبہ - bila shak o shubhah and شرطیہ - shartiyah
Whats the definition of undoubtedly?
Definition of the undoubtedly are
- without doubt; certainly
What is the synonym of undoubtedly?
Synonym of word undoubtedly are definitively, avaiably, definably, insubstantially, for certain, culpably, urgently, unequivocal, certainly, hypothetic
What are the idioms related to undoubtedly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word undoubtedly.
- A screw is loose somewhere
- Every cloud has a silver lining to it
- Few may play with devil and win
- Ghosts only come to those who look for them
- Give and it shall be given to you
What are the quotes with word undoubtedly?
Here are the quotes with the word undoubtedly in them
- My personal view is that such total planning by the state is an absolute good and not simply a relative good... I do not myself think of the attitude I take as deriving from Marx - though this undoubtedly will be suggested - but from Fichte and Hegel. — John Grierson
- In such an environment, I was able to study things that could be of immediate usefulness to the world. That learning experience undoubtedly served me well when I eventually entered the work force. — Koichi Tanaka
- If we define an American fascist as one who in case of conflict puts money and power ahead of human beings, then there are undoubtedly several million fascists in the United States. — Henry A.Wallace
- Conserving energy and thus saving money, reducing consumption of unnecessary products and packaging and shifting to a clean-energy economy would likely hurt the bottom line of polluting industries, but would undoubtedly have positive effects for most of us. — David Suzuki