Unequal meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Unequal.
- (adjective) : lacking the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task
- (adjective) : poorly balanced or matched in quantity or value or measure
I should like to suggest to you that the cause of all the economic troubles is that we have an economic system which tries to maintain an equality of value between two things, which it would be better to recognise from the beginning as of unequal value.
More words related to the meanings of Unequal
More words from Urdu related to Unequal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unequal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بَدبدکارناجائزغیر مکتفیمطلوبپھیکاغیر منطقینکمیآڑابیمارابتدائکنجوسی کرناناپسندیدہعنقا únqaاونچا نیچاسستاقابل اعتراضگندہناتمامعیب داربے کارفردبانجھمسقطآڑیقدر قلیلبے ہتھیاربدفاسدبے جابے اطمینانغیرحاضربھوکابل دلیلنکٹھمائلساقطبرہنہتھوڑانامنظورخرابقلیلطاقچینیقابِل ملامتفاترادھ بناغیر مساویبے قدربےعدیل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unequal
What are the meanings of Unequal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unequal in Urdu are ناقص - naa qis, لاجواب - laa jawaab, ناکافی - naa kaafi, غیر یکساں - ghaer yaksaan, نابرابر - naa bara bar, غیر مساوی - ghaiir masaawi and غیر متوازی - ghaer mutawaazi. To understand how would you translate the word Unequal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unequal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unequal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unequal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unequal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unequal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unequal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unequal?
Meanings of unequal are ناقص - naa qis, لاجواب - laa jawaab, ناکافی - naa kaafi, غیر یکساں - ghaer yaksaan, نابرابر - naa bara bar, غیر مساوی - ghaiir masaawi and غیر متوازی - ghaer mutawaazi
Whats the definition of unequal?
Definition of the unequal are
- lacking the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task
- poorly balanced or matched in quantity or value or measure
What is the synonym of unequal?
Synonym of word unequal are bad, silenced, vicious, scrimp, fantasticly, imbodied, adulterated, unfair, confuted, unsound
What are the idioms related to unequal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unequal.
- Raw deal
- Much bruit little fruit
- One may be confuted and yet not convinced
What are the quotes with word unequal?
Here are the quotes with the word unequal in them
- Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom. — Alexis de Tocqueville
- I should like to suggest to you that the cause of all the economic troubles is that we have an economic system which tries to maintain an equality of value between two things, which it would be better to recognise from the beginning as of unequal value. — Paul Dirac
- What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power. — Henry George
- Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also. — Marcus Aurelius