Unexplored meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unexplored.
- (adjective satellite) : not yet discovered
My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.
More words related to the meanings of Unexplored
More words from Urdu related to Unexplored
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unexplored meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Unexplored in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unexplored in Urdu are نامعلوم - naa maluum and انجانا - an jaana. To understand how would you translate the word Unexplored in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unexplored or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unexplored synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unexplored. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unexplored in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unexplored in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unexplored with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unexplored?
Meanings of unexplored are نامعلوم - naa maluum and انجانا - an jaana
Whats the definition of unexplored?
Definition of the unexplored are
- not yet discovered
What is the synonym of unexplored?
Synonym of word unexplored are notomys, untames, discophile, strange, uneath, namelessness, untameably, defoliates, unplaid, uncharms
What are the quotes with word unexplored?
Here are the quotes with the word unexplored in them
- My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people. — Abdul Kalam
- I feel, sometimes, as the renaissance man must have felt in finding new riches at every point and in the certainty that unexplored areas of knowledge and experience await at every turn. — Polykarp Kusch
- The intellectual takes as a starting point his self and relates the world to his own sensibilities the scientist accepts an existing field of knowledge and seeks to map out the unexplored terrain. — Daniel Bell
- I feel there is something unexplored about woman that only a woman can explore. — Georgia O'Keeffe