Unfamiliar meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unfamiliar.
- (adjective) : not known or well known
I don't think I could play a character that I couldn't relate to somehow. I'm not unfamiliar with frustration, anger, shame, helplessness and a load of other emotions that make up our psycho-soup. I try to focus on that frustration, that sense of unfairness, and multiply it.
Death is with you all the time you get deeper in it as you move towards it, but it's not unfamiliar to you. It's always been there, so what becomes unfamiliar to you when you pass away from the moment is really life.
More words related to the meanings of Unfamiliar
More words from Urdu related to Unfamiliar
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unfamiliar meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حیرت خیزاضافیبے ڈھبتیڑھارکھنامورکھعظیمتعجب انگیزبے طوربے سمجھان سناکھلوناادھ کچرابیگانہکراماتیغَير مُلکیسودائیولایتیبے قاعدہعدیم النظیرغیر معمولیآدھا تیتر آدھا بٹیربے جذبہانوکھاوہیمناآشنانادر الوجودمختلفکچاخارج از بحثبکر چالغیر مانوسمعروفحیران کنلاثانیپھٹکرناواقفخاصبدیعبٹھانااگیانغیر جواب دہکھوجیبے ڈھنگیغیر ناطقڈانوا ڈولشاطرعید کا چاندمغائربھیانک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unfamiliar
What are the meanings of Unfamiliar in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unfamiliar in Urdu are اجنبی - ajnabi, انوکھا - anokha, عجیب - ajiib, ناواقف - naa waaqif, انجان - an jaan, ناآشنا - naa aashna and بیگانہ - beygaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Unfamiliar in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unfamiliar or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unfamiliar synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unfamiliar. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unfamiliar in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unfamiliar in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unfamiliar with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unfamiliar?
Meanings of unfamiliar are اجنبی - ajnabi, انوکھا - anokha, عجیب - ajiib, ناواقف - naa waaqif, انجان - an jaan, ناآشنا - naa aashna and بیگانہ - beygaanah
Whats the definition of unfamiliar?
Definition of the unfamiliar are
- not known or well known
What is the synonym of unfamiliar?
Synonym of word unfamiliar are adventitious, excandescence, curious, exigendary, weirdie, pecunious, exanimate, droll, insensible, odder
What are the idioms related to unfamiliar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unfamiliar.
- An ugly situation
- Loyal heart lied never
- Many speak much that cannot speak well
- Queer fish
What are the quotes with word unfamiliar?
Here are the quotes with the word unfamiliar in them
- I don't think I could play a character that I couldn't relate to somehow. I'm not unfamiliar with frustration, anger, shame, helplessness and a load of other emotions that make up our psycho-soup. I try to focus on that frustration, that sense of unfairness, and multiply it. — Terry O'Quinn
- Solitude gives birth to the original in us, to beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry. But also, it gives birth to the opposite: to the perverse, the illicit, the absurd. — Thomas Mann
- Death is with you all the time you get deeper in it as you move towards it, but it's not unfamiliar to you. It's always been there, so what becomes unfamiliar to you when you pass away from the moment is really life. — Bell Hooks
- There was really no friendship in modeling, though a certain amount of warmth comes from running into models you know on shoots, because you end up in so many unfamiliar places, from Alaska to Africa. — Carol Alt