Unhappily meanings in Urdu
Unhappily meanings in Urdu is ناخوشگوار Unhappily in Urdu. More meanings of unhappily, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Unhappily.
- (adverb) : in an unfortunate way
- (adverb) : in an unpleasant way
The mark of a good marriage is partnership and continuing to feel inspired by your spouse. I had that with Tao. But the end is not necessarily the tragedy. Staying in a relationship that is no longer working is the tragedy. Living unhappily - that's the tragedy.
More words related to the meanings of Unhappily
More words from Urdu related to Unhappily
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unhappily meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Unhappily
What are the meanings of Unhappily in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unhappily in Urdu is ناخوشگوار - naa khush gawaar. To understand how would you translate the word Unhappily in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unhappily or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unhappily synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unhappily. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unhappily in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unhappily in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unhappily with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unhappily?
Meaning of unhappily is ناخوشگوار - naa khush gawaar
Whats the definition of unhappily?
Definition of the unhappily are
- in an unfortunate way
- in an unpleasant way
What is the synonym of unhappily?
Synonym of word unhappily are unpleasive, unappealing, unhopeful, unthreatening, unhappier, unreadiest, untowardly, unhap, breme, unfearing
What are the idioms related to unhappily?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unhappily.
- Face the music
- Must is a hard nut but it has a sweet kernel
- No day passeth without something we wish not
What are the quotes with word unhappily?
Here are the quotes with the word unhappily in them
- You can just drift unhappily towards this vision of heaven on earth, and ultimately that is what architecture is a vision of: Heaven on earth, at it's best. — Ben Nicholson
- The mark of a good marriage is partnership and continuing to feel inspired by your spouse. I had that with Tao. But the end is not necessarily the tragedy. Staying in a relationship that is no longer working is the tragedy. Living unhappily - that's the tragedy. — Olivia Wilde
- Men enter local politics solely as a result of being unhappily married. — C. Northcote Parkinson
- Dying is only one thing to be sad over... Living unhappily is something else. — Morrie Schwartz