Unhealthy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Unhealthy.
- (adjective satellite) : detrimental to health
- (adjective satellite) : not conducive to good health
- (adjective) : not in or exhibiting good health in body or mind
But my point is that you design something in the end that precludes any unhealthy trading practices that are not going to serve your environmental or your economic objectives but now is not the time to do it.
More words related to the meanings of Unhealthy
More words from Urdu related to Unhealthy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unhealthy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بہ خرابیمعدوممتحمل مزاجمجھولغیر مالوفسدا روگیبیمارشدہبے سودروگیلاکاہلمن موجیغیر صحت مندغیر صحَت مندپیڑااولوالعزممصیبتخطرناکبہ مشکلساقطمریضہمضمحللوتیہمت والاخراببدباطلبیمار کی مانندبے کیفبے طورلرزانمریضانہمرضجان بازناخوشمریضبے دمپھیکے یا سفید چہرے والابے فائدہقے آمادہمن چلادکھزبونناتواںمردہ دلبے رونقبے ڈھنگیپژ مردہماندہہمت ور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unhealthy
What are the meanings of Unhealthy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unhealthy in Urdu are بیمار - biimaar, غیر صحت مند - ghaer sehat mand, روگی - rogi, پرخطر - pur khatar and غیر مفید - ghaer mufiid. To understand how would you translate the word Unhealthy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unhealthy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unhealthy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unhealthy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unhealthy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unhealthy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unhealthy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unhealthy?
Meanings of unhealthy are بیمار - biimaar, غیر صحت مند - ghaer sehat mand, روگی - rogi, پرخطر - pur khatar and غیر مفید - ghaer mufiid
Whats the definition of unhealthy?
Definition of the unhealthy are
- detrimental to health
- not conducive to good health
- not in or exhibiting good health in body or mind
What is the synonym of unhealthy?
Synonym of word unhealthy are turn sick, beamer, sicklier, invalid, sickless, ailed, sicklied, indisposed, sickler, uncreased
What are the idioms related to unhealthy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unhealthy.
- To become zero
- A thousand applicants for one appointment
- One post and a hundred candidates
- One post and lots of candidates
- Good people good folk
What are the quotes with word unhealthy?
Here are the quotes with the word unhealthy in them
- I also had to work through the violation of my date rape, my unhealthy relationships with men, my anger toward the people involved in the scandal, and those who exploited me afterwards. — Donna Rice
- Shrinking away from death is something unhealthy and abnormal which robs the second half of life of its purpose. — Carl Jung
- But my point is that you design something in the end that precludes any unhealthy trading practices that are not going to serve your environmental or your economic objectives but now is not the time to do it. — John Anderson
- What we are trying to do is to create a social business in Bangladesh, a joint venture to create restaurants for common people. Good, healthy food at affordable prices so that people don't have to opt for food that is unhealthy and unhygienic. — Muhammad Yunus