Unheard meanings in Urdu
Unheard meanings in Urdu is ان سنی Unheard in Urdu. More meanings of unheard, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unheard.
- (adjective satellite) : not necessarily inaudible but not heard
I think I was lucky to come of age in a place and time - the American South in the 1960s and '70s - when the machine hadn't completely taken over life. The natural world was still the world, and machines - TV, telephone, cars - were still more or less ancillary, and computers were unheard of in everyday life.
Idioms related to the meaning of Unheard
What are the meanings of Unheard in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unheard in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Unheard in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unheard or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unheard synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unheard. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unheard in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unheard in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unheard with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unheard?
Whats the definition of unheard?
Definition of the unheard are
- not necessarily inaudible but not heard
What are the idioms related to unheard?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unheard.
- Anger and haste hinder good counsel
- Faith sees by the ears
- Hearsay is half lies
- In at one ear and out at the other
- It is vain to speak reason where it will never be heard
What are the quotes with word unheard?
Here are the quotes with the word unheard in them
- I think I was lucky to come of age in a place and time - the American South in the 1960s and '70s - when the machine hadn't completely taken over life. The natural world was still the world, and machines - TV, telephone, cars - were still more or less ancillary, and computers were unheard of in everyday life. — Ben Fountain
- Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, 'What kind of music do you make?', and you say, 'Pop music.' You may as well have 'I'm not cool' stamped on your forehead. — Lady Gaga