Unlikely meanings in Urdu
Unlikely meanings in Urdu is انہونی Unlikely in Urdu. More meanings of unlikely, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Unlikely.
- (adjective) : not likely to be true or to occur or to have occurred
- (adjective satellite) : having a probability too low to inspire belief
- (adjective) : has little chance of being the case or coming about
To separate children from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone.
More words from Urdu related to Unlikely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unlikely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Unlikely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unlikely in Urdu is انہونی - anhoni. To understand how would you translate the word Unlikely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unlikely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unlikely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unlikely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unlikely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unlikely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unlikely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unlikely?
Meaning of unlikely is انہونی - anhoni
Whats the definition of unlikely?
Definition of the unlikely are
- not likely to be true or to occur or to have occurred
- having a probability too low to inspire belief
- has little chance of being the case or coming about
What is the synonym of unlikely?
Synonym of word unlikely are improbable, eldritch, uncanny, impossible
What are the quotes with word unlikely?
Here are the quotes with the word unlikely in them
- To separate children from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone. — Earl Warren
- Politically, Obama's amazing streak of self-destructing opponents who have lain beneath his feet during his unlikely political career appears to be holding. — Eric Alterman
- Removing the faults in a stage-coach may produce a perfect stage-coach, but it is unlikely to produce the first motor car. — Edward de Bono
- Ever since the collapse of cap and trade legislation and the realization that President Obama is unlikely to ever utter the words 'climate change' in public again, much less use the bully pulpit to prepare the nation for the catastrophic risks of inaction, the movement has been in a funk. — Jeff Goodell