Unlucky meanings in Urdu
Unlucky meanings in Urdu are آفت رسیدہ, سیاہ بخت, بد بخت, ناساز گار, محروم, نحس, شوم, بد نصیب, زبوں, کم بخت, کڑا, سبز قدم Unlucky in Urdu. More meanings of unlucky, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Unlucky.
- (adjective) : having or bringing misfortune
- (adjective satellite) : marked by or promising bad fortune
More words related to the meanings of Unlucky
More words from Urdu related to Unlucky
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unlucky meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناشائستہمبتذلگرا پڑا شخصبے رحمسخت جانناخوشاکھَّڑباریکبے آسائشآفت زدہہُو بہوذَلِيلطامعوزنیمضرپکادرد انگیزمنحوسغريبلچھّےنقیذہٹا کٹاجلادبہادرپھوٹکبے لچکجفاکشبھاریعلیلخستہ حالدکھاوٹ والاہراساںپستکم ظرفقووی الجثہپُر خطاءکرپنڑمحتاجناقصآفتکھردرابرادری یا دیس سے خارجبپتاکاعارینالائققابل رحمشامت کا ماراعشقیہبد تمیزبد نصیب ...
Idiom with the word Unlucky in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Unlucky
What are the meanings of Unlucky in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unlucky in Urdu are کڑا - kara, زبوں - zabuun, محروم - maehruum, نحس - nahs, سیاہ بخت - siyaah bakht, بد بخت - bad bakht, کم بخت - kam bakht, شوم - shuum, ناساز گار - naa saaz gaar and بد نصیب - bad nasiib. To understand how would you translate the word Unlucky in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unlucky or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unlucky synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unlucky. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unlucky in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unlucky in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unlucky with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unlucky?
Meanings of unlucky are کڑا - kara, زبوں - zabuun, محروم - maehruum, نحس - nahs, سیاہ بخت - siyaah bakht, بد بخت - bad bakht, کم بخت - kam bakht, شوم - shuum, ناساز گار - naa saaz gaar and بد نصیب - bad nasiib
Whats the definition of unlucky?
Definition of the unlucky are
- having or bringing misfortune
- marked by or promising bad fortune
What is the synonym of unlucky?
Synonym of word unlucky are stringent, mean, onerous, plundered, brantles, immalleable, infirm, obdurate, disappointed, bracelets
What are the idioms with the word unlucky?
Here are the idioms with the word unlucky in them.
- No accidents are so unlucky but that the prudent may draw some advantage from them
What are the idioms related to unlucky?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unlucky.
- The complaint of the present times is the general complaint of all times
- Better deny at once than promise long
- Keep well thy tongue and keep friend
- To relieve one of
- Earth is the best shelter
What are the quotes with word unlucky?
Here are the quotes with the word unlucky in them
- Our actions seem to have their lucky and unlucky stars, to which a great part of that blame and that commendation is due which is given to the actions themselves. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- For 13 to be unlucky would require there to be some kind of cosmic intelligence that counts things that humans count and that also makes certain things happen on certain dates or in certain places according to whether the number 13 'is involved' or not (whatever 'is involved' might mean). — Douglas Hofstadter