Unnecessary meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unnecessary.
- (adjective) : not necessary
People were being so mean as a result of my ability - a gift, really. So I think that's what makes me fight harder to provide an option to aspiring kids or artists. I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through... to see a little girl or a little dancer experience such unnecessary rejection.
More words related to the meanings of Unnecessary
More words from Urdu related to Unnecessary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unnecessary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آگےپڑاغریبابترادنیاوپرفضول خرچکام چورادنیٰغیر عملبے حیاکِسی چیز کا زائد ھوناواہی تباہیبے طلبیکَم قَدربے مقصدہرجائیاگلابے نتیجہبے اندازہنگوڑابے کارسرسبے ربطغیر واجبچر جاناکم زورفُضُولتیاگنے جوگحد سے زیادہدور سےبے روز گارپھٹنِکَمّاجزویپرمجبورآرام طلببے مُصرفاپاہجبے شرمزائدوافرنکمامُہمِلبے معروضخانہ بدوشدیگربلا ضرورتنرالا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unnecessary
What are the meanings of Unnecessary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unnecessary in Urdu are غیر ضروری - ghaer zaruuri, فضول - fuzuul, بے کار - bey kaar and فالتو - faaltu. To understand how would you translate the word Unnecessary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unnecessary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unnecessary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unnecessary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unnecessary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unnecessary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unnecessary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unnecessary?
Meanings of unnecessary are غیر ضروری - ghaer zaruuri, فضول - fuzuul, بے کار - bey kaar and فالتو - faaltu
Whats the definition of unnecessary?
Definition of the unnecessary are
- not necessary
What is the synonym of unnecessary?
Synonym of word unnecessary are ineradicably, junky, inoperable, inessential, waff, over, inalimental, high flying, inofficious, inconsiderable
What are the idioms related to unnecessary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unnecessary.
- Never have an idle hour nor an idle pound
- Fiddle faddle
- Led horse
- These who make the best use of their time have none to spare
- After the deed no counsel is of any avail
What are the quotes with word unnecessary?
Here are the quotes with the word unnecessary in them
- It is my art. I am better at it than I ever was. And I will do it as long as I can. When you reach a certain age you can slough off what is unnecessary and concentrate on what is. And why not? — Arthur Miller
- The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak. — Hans Hofmann
- Death is not more certainly a separation of our souls from our bodies than the Christian life is a separation of our souls from worldly tempers, vain indulgences, and unnecessary cares. — William Law
- People were being so mean as a result of my ability - a gift, really. So I think that's what makes me fight harder to provide an option to aspiring kids or artists. I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through... to see a little girl or a little dancer experience such unnecessary rejection. — Laurieann Gibson