Unreasonable meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Unreasonable.
- (adjective satellite) : beyond normal limits
- (adjective) : not reasonable; not showing good judgment
We are at the very beginning of time for the human race. It is not unreasonable that we grapple with problems. But there are tens of thousands of years in the future. Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on.
In the light of our culture, these are not unreasonable questions and tactics, but if once again, we try to see the lens through which we look, we can see that there is far too great an emphasis placed on the future.
More words related to the meanings of Unreasonable
More words from Urdu related to Unreasonable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unreasonable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نامُناسِببے سر و پامحضبے ڈھببے موقعہبے ڈھنگابے وقتخلاف منطقبے تدبیراوٹ پٹانگغیر عقلیبے معنویتہدفجھینپنکماخلاف قانونبے عقلبے ہودہہکا بکاناواقفناقابل برداشتنارواغیر منتگزرناپسندیدہناموزوںلغوقابل اعتراضبے سروپاچتتاگنوارحد سے زیادہآگیا بردھانجانبیہودگیخالیبے سلیقہاناپ شناپحرام زدگی سےسستناقابل اطمینانغلطاوجھامُضحکَہ خيزبلا مقصدان ملپھؤڑفضولبطور ناجائزنامناسببعید القیاس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unreasonable
What are the meanings of Unreasonable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unreasonable in Urdu are نامعقول - naa maquul, ناروا - naa rawa, بے تکا - bey tuka and اوٹ پٹانگ - uut pataang. To understand how would you translate the word Unreasonable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unreasonable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unreasonable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unreasonable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unreasonable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unreasonable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unreasonable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unreasonable?
Meanings of unreasonable are نامعقول - naa maquul, ناروا - naa rawa, بے تکا - bey tuka and اوٹ پٹانگ - uut pataang
Whats the definition of unreasonable?
Definition of the unreasonable are
- beyond normal limits
- not reasonable; not showing good judgment
What is the synonym of unreasonable?
Synonym of word unreasonable are impolitic, illicit, oddball, implausible, illegitimately, malaprop, illogical, senseless, irrational, absurd
What are the idioms related to unreasonable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unreasonable.
- Do not attempt to rival the powerful
- Out of place take place
What are the quotes with word unreasonable?
Here are the quotes with the word unreasonable in them
- It is therefore not unreasonable to suppose that some portion of the neglect of science in England, may be attributed to the system of education we pursue. — Charles Babbage
- We are at the very beginning of time for the human race. It is not unreasonable that we grapple with problems. But there are tens of thousands of years in the future. Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on. — Richard P. Feynman
- In the light of our culture, these are not unreasonable questions and tactics, but if once again, we try to see the lens through which we look, we can see that there is far too great an emphasis placed on the future. — Alan Dundes
- Do you suppose there is any living man so unreasonable that if he found himself stricken with a dangerous ailment he would not anxiously desire to regain the blessing of health? — Petrarch