Unreliable meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Unreliable.
- (adjective satellite) : dangerously unstable and unpredictable
- (adjective) : not worthy of reliance or trust
- (adjective satellite) : liable to be erroneous or misleading
- (adjective satellite) : lacking a sense of responsibility
Evolution is unobservable. It's based on blind faith in a few dry bones and on unreliable dating systems in which the gullible trust. Kids should be allowed to make up their own minds about this issue, and not be censored to 'one side is all we will let you hear.'
More words related to the meanings of Unreliable
More words from Urdu related to Unreliable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unreliable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناکارہشاذاوچھااناڑیبے ہودہمُوشبدَلتے مِزاج والاکورادھونسخائفناتواںڈگمگکَچابے سرو پاادھ بنادرہم برہمامانت میںمجبوربَد عہَدناپختلغوپاجیناپائیدارڈھیلاقریب ہوناچکناسریع الزوالدرشتدغا دیناطوطا چشمنابالغزاربد نمابے بنیادارادے کا کچاابتدائادھ پکابے کلریا کارپاس کاجنگلی چُوہامتذبذبنیا نیابے ایمانڈرپوکشاداببات کا کچاغیر پُختہمدھممذبذب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unreliable
What are the meanings of Unreliable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unreliable in Urdu are کچا - kachcha, بے وفا - bey wafa, بے سر و پا - bey sar o pa, بد دیانت - bad diyaanat and بات کا کچا - baat ka kachcha. To understand how would you translate the word Unreliable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unreliable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unreliable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unreliable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unreliable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unreliable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unreliable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unreliable?
Meanings of unreliable are کچا - kachcha, بے وفا - bey wafa, بے سر و پا - bey sar o pa, بد دیانت - bad diyaanat and بات کا کچا - baat ka kachcha
Whats the definition of unreliable?
Definition of the unreliable are
- dangerously unstable and unpredictable
- not worthy of reliance or trust
- liable to be erroneous or misleading
- lacking a sense of responsibility
What is the synonym of unreliable?
Synonym of word unreliable are amateurish, faithless, irresolute, weak, amateur, disloyal, inexperienced, vague, alloyed, rat
What are the idioms related to unreliable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unreliable.
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- He that resolves to deal with none but honest men must leave off dealing
- Honest men fear neither the light nor the dark
- Honesty is safely
- A good wife and health are a man's best wealth
What are the quotes with word unreliable?
Here are the quotes with the word unreliable in them
- Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures. — Evan Esar
- Evolution is unobservable. It's based on blind faith in a few dry bones and on unreliable dating systems in which the gullible trust. Kids should be allowed to make up their own minds about this issue, and not be censored to 'one side is all we will let you hear.' — Ray Comfort
- Hope founded upon a human being, a man-made philosophy or any institution is always misplaced... because these things are unreliable and fleeting. — Charles Stanley