Unrest meanings in Urdu
Unrest meanings in Urdu is بدامنی Unrest in Urdu. More meanings of unrest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Unrest.
- (noun) : a state of agitation or turbulent change or development
- (noun) : a feeling of restless agitation
We live in an age, in an era where there is so much negativity, there is so much violence in the world, there is so much unrest and people are at war, that I wanted to promote the word love and red signifies love.
The civil unrest of recent days must come to an end, and the healing process must begin for the future of the community. We will provide assistance both in ending the violence and enabling the healing process in Benton Harbor.
More words from Urdu related to Unrest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unrest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Unrest in it
What are the meanings of Unrest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unrest in Urdu is بدامنی - Budamni. To understand how would you translate the word Unrest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unrest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unrest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unrest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unrest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unrest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unrest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unrest?
Meaning of unrest is بدامنی - Budamni
Whats the definition of unrest?
Definition of the unrest are
- a state of agitation or turbulent change or development
- a feeling of restless agitation
What is the synonym of unrest?
Synonym of word unrest are unchastity, unresistance, uncreativeness, crassament, unrestful, unresty, unrestraint, unlust, unresting
What are the idioms with the word unrest?
Here are the idioms with the word unrest in them.
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
What are the quotes with word unrest?
Here are the quotes with the word unrest in them
- We live in an age, in an era where there is so much negativity, there is so much violence in the world, there is so much unrest and people are at war, that I wanted to promote the word love and red signifies love. — Elton John
- When the fabric of society is so rigid that it cannot change quickly enough, adjustments are achieved by social unrest and revolutions. — John Boyd Orr
- The civil unrest of recent days must come to an end, and the healing process must begin for the future of the community. We will provide assistance both in ending the violence and enabling the healing process in Benton Harbor. — Jennifer Granholm
- Half of the secular unrest and dismal, profane sadness of modern society comes from the vain ideas that every man is bound to be a critic for life. — Henry Van Dyke