Unseemly meanings in Urdu
Unseemly meanings in Urdu is کڈھب Unseemly in Urdu. More meanings of unseemly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unseemly.
- (adjective satellite) : not in keeping with accepted standards of what is right or proper in polite society
Very few people possess true artistic ability. It is therefore both unseemly and unproductive to irritate the situation by making an effort. If you have a burning, restless urge to write or paint, simply eat something sweet and the feeling will pass.
More words from Urdu related to Unseemly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unseemly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Unseemly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unseemly in Urdu is کڈھب - kudhab. To understand how would you translate the word Unseemly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unseemly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unseemly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unseemly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unseemly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unseemly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unseemly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unseemly?
Meaning of unseemly is کڈھب - kudhab
Whats the definition of unseemly?
Definition of the unseemly are
- not in keeping with accepted standards of what is right or proper in polite society
What is the synonym of unseemly?
Synonym of word unseemly are misfit, ill shaped, rugged, indecorous, cumbersome, uncouth
What are the quotes with word unseemly?
Here are the quotes with the word unseemly in them
- At my age it is unseemly to be pessimistic. — Naguib Mahfouz
- Very few people possess true artistic ability. It is therefore both unseemly and unproductive to irritate the situation by making an effort. If you have a burning, restless urge to write or paint, simply eat something sweet and the feeling will pass. — Fran Lebowitz
- A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation. — Moliere
- Everybody has a right to like or dislike anything or anyone. From a flower to a flavor to a book or a composition but it is very sad that in our country we actually fight over such things in an unseemly manner. — Ravi Shankar