Unskilled meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Unskilled.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking professional skill or expertise
- (adjective satellite) : not doing a good job
- (adjective) : not having or showing or requiring special skill or proficiency
More words from Urdu related to Unskilled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unskilled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کاہلکنیٹاناسمجھنو واردہیچکچابچھیڑاادھورامورکھبھولے پن کابنجیرابے ہنربیہودہناآشنااتائیوں کے متعلقبھونڈاناتجربہ کاربے وقوفبے کمالاگیانسادہ مزاجبے ادبنیا نیاناواقفبھولادھوکا بازناکارہبے ہنگمبدھوابلہلا علمنو مریدمٹی کا مادھونالائقبچھیرانیا فوجیبے سلیقہسیدھاٹھٹھیرابھدامکان کا کوناکندہ نا تراشناخواندہنو مذہبڈلیطفل مکتباناڑیناتمامبے خبربے تصنع ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unskilled
What are the meanings of Unskilled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unskilled in Urdu are اناڑی - anaari and بے ہنر - bey hunar. To understand how would you translate the word Unskilled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unskilled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unskilled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unskilled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unskilled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unskilled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unskilled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unskilled?
Meanings of unskilled are اناڑی - anaari and بے ہنر - bey hunar
Whats the definition of unskilled?
Definition of the unskilled are
- lacking professional skill or expertise
- not doing a good job
- not having or showing or requiring special skill or proficiency
What is the synonym of unskilled?
Synonym of word unskilled are block head, clumper, ignorant, yardbird, gauche, tinker, gaby, quack, newbie, neophyte
What are the idioms related to unskilled?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unskilled.
- A bad cook licks his own fingers
- Good luck makes a fool wise
- Great minds and great fortunes do not always go together
- Love is master of all arts
- What your glass tells you will not be told by counsel
What are the quotes with word unskilled?
Here are the quotes with the word unskilled in them
- Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of thinking, unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a book. — Edward Gibbon
- These people are very unskilled in arms... with 50 men they could all be subjected and made to do all that one wished. — Christopher Columbus