Unspeakable meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Unspeakable.
- (adjective satellite) : exceptionally bad or displeasing
- (adjective satellite) : defying expression or description
- (adjective satellite) : too sacred to be uttered
We've seen some insane signs: 'Is that a loaf of bread in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?' Funny stuff along those lines. Very original. One just said, 'I will do unspeakable things.' I thought that was very interesting - and mildly terrifying!
More words from Urdu related to Unspeakable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unspeakable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مُصیبت انگیزمکروہزشتمکدرمایوسبہت براکابوسیبھینکرخطرناکدل گیرتیرہقابلِ اعتراضوحشتناکڈراؤناہیبت ناکبڑاہیبت انگیزتباہ کُنفاشنفرت انگیزمہیبغمگینممتازپرہولانتہائی صورت حال میںانگشت نمانقبیحتاریکآزادہاتینتدہشت انگیزغضب ناککریہہاداسآزردہغلطشارحہولناکلق و دقدہشت ناکرنجیدہخوفناکانتہائی غلطشدیدبھیانکسنسانسختصدمہ پہنچانے والادہشتناکآبرو ریز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unspeakable
What are the meanings of Unspeakable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unspeakable in Urdu are ہولناک - haul naak and بہت برا - bahot bura. To understand how would you translate the word Unspeakable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unspeakable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unspeakable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unspeakable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unspeakable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unspeakable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unspeakable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unspeakable?
Meanings of unspeakable are ہولناک - haul naak and بہت برا - bahot bura
Whats the definition of unspeakable?
Definition of the unspeakable are
- exceptionally bad or displeasing
- defying expression or description
- too sacred to be uttered
What is the synonym of unspeakable?
Synonym of word unspeakable are terribleness, terrible, horrible, fearsome, drear, dire, dismal, appalling, too bad, egregious
What are the idioms related to unspeakable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unspeakable.
- I talk of the chalk and you of the cheese
- Proud paid
What are the quotes with word unspeakable?
Here are the quotes with the word unspeakable in them
- When grace is joined with wrinkles, it is adorable. There is an unspeakable dawn in happy old age. — Victor Hugo
- My sisters and I were fortunate to travel through Asia and Europe at very young ages. We confronted extraordinary beauty in Athens and unspeakable poverty in India. — Mary Chapin Carpenter
- We've seen some insane signs: 'Is that a loaf of bread in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?' Funny stuff along those lines. Very original. One just said, 'I will do unspeakable things.' I thought that was very interesting - and mildly terrifying! — Josh Hutcherson
- There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. — Washington Irving