Unspoken meanings in Urdu
Unspoken meanings in Urdu is غیر واضح Unspoken in Urdu. More meanings of unspoken, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Unspoken.
- (adjective satellite) : expressed without speech
- (adjective satellite) : not made explicit
Probably only an art-worlder like me could assign deeper meaning to something as simple and silly as Tebowing. But, to us, anytime people repeat a stance or a little dance, alone or together, we see that it can mean something. Imagistic and unspoken language is our thing.
Teen movies often have an unspoken underlying premise in which high school is seen as less serious than the adult world. But when your head is encased in that microcosm it's the most serious time of your life.
More words related to the meanings of Unspoken
More words from Urdu related to Unspoken
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unspoken meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اندھیرا کرناغیر معینغیر مستقل مزاجدُھندلاابر نمابے سروپاچھپاکُند ذہننامعلومگول مولبے یقینمبہمچھپانامشکوکنہاںمُبہَمتاریکی کرنادھندھلاپرا گندہ دماغسدیم نماتاریکبے سرو پاغیر معتبرروئیں سے ڈھکا ہُوادھندلاناعمیقغیر محدودسحاب نمامشتبہمدھمغیر یقینیریشے کا ساابر آلودکچامخفیکم عقلخیرہبےٹھکانےڈانواں ڈولمکدرمحجوبگولگہرابیوقوفدھندلا کرناپرا گندہڈھل مل یقینسدیمیاندھیرابے معنی ...
What are the meanings of Unspoken in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unspoken in Urdu is غیر واضح - ghaer waazeh. To understand how would you translate the word Unspoken in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unspoken or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unspoken synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unspoken. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unspoken in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unspoken in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unspoken with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unspoken?
Meaning of unspoken is غیر واضح - ghaer waazeh
Whats the definition of unspoken?
Definition of the unspoken are
- expressed without speech
- not made explicit
What is the synonym of unspoken?
Synonym of word unspoken are uncertain, unalarming, unobvious, obscuring, unthrifty, fuzzy, obscure, ill defined, understudy, obscures
What are the quotes with word unspoken?
Here are the quotes with the word unspoken in them
- Probably only an art-worlder like me could assign deeper meaning to something as simple and silly as Tebowing. But, to us, anytime people repeat a stance or a little dance, alone or together, we see that it can mean something. Imagistic and unspoken language is our thing. — Jerry Saltz
- Teen movies often have an unspoken underlying premise in which high school is seen as less serious than the adult world. But when your head is encased in that microcosm it's the most serious time of your life. — Rian Johnson
- I find I like to work with a lot of the same actors, because I find that there's sort of shorthand there, and there is this unspoken trust, both ways. They trust me and I trust them. And I know what I'm going to get from them, to an extent. It's just fun, kind of creating this little family. — Todd Phillips