Unsuccessful meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unsuccessful.
- (adjective) : not successful; having failed or having an unfavorable outcome
Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not the world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
More words from Urdu related to Unsuccessful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unsuccessful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Unsuccessful
What are the meanings of Unsuccessful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unsuccessful in Urdu is ناکام - naa kaam. To understand how would you translate the word Unsuccessful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unsuccessful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unsuccessful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unsuccessful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unsuccessful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unsuccessful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unsuccessful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unsuccessful?
Meaning of unsuccessful is ناکام - naa kaam
Whats the definition of unsuccessful?
Definition of the unsuccessful are
- not successful; having failed or having an unfavorable outcome
What is the synonym of unsuccessful?
Synonym of word unsuccessful are foiling, foiled, faille, reprobate, failed, defeated, floppy, unsucked, unsuccess, thrawart
What are the idioms related to unsuccessful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unsuccessful.
- Abortive effort
- Fall through
- Retaining wall
What are the quotes with word unsuccessful?
Here are the quotes with the word unsuccessful in them
- Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not the world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. — Calvin Coolidge
- I think my dad is the only Arabic descendent who is an unsuccessful businessman. — Shakira
- To judge between good or bad, between successful and unsuccessful would take the eye of a God. — Anton Chekhov
- Historian: an unsuccessful novelist. — H.L.Mencken