Unsuitable meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Unsuitable.
- (adjective satellite) : not capable of being applied
- (adjective satellite) : not worthy of being chosen (especially as a spouse)
- (adjective satellite) : not meant or adapted for a particular purpose
- (adjective satellite) : not conducive to good moral development
More words related to the meanings of Unsuitable
More words from Urdu related to Unsuitable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unsuitable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھناوناغیر متعلقبینڈاناتمامگندابےموقعغیر عادلغیر متشابہعامیانہبے اندازہتکلفات سے بریان ملکم عقلبدنامناقابل انتخابناقابلبے وقتبے داڑھینافہمبے تکبے لیاقتمخالفپستنامناسب پیوند لگاناسستسادہجو باہِر سے لائی گئی ہونوزبوںغیر منطقینفرت انگیزحقارتیاجنبیبے تمیزنا مُہذّببد شکلبےجافطری حالت میںمتفرقتربیت سے محرُومنرالابے تصنعکٹھورچغدبے جااناڑینازیبابد زیبکچاقابل نفرت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unsuitable
What are the meanings of Unsuitable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unsuitable in Urdu are نالائق - naa laa eq, بے ہنگم - bey hangam, بے جوڑ - bey jor, نامناسب - naa munaasib, ان گھڑ - an ghar and ان میل - an meyl. To understand how would you translate the word Unsuitable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unsuitable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unsuitable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unsuitable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unsuitable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unsuitable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unsuitable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unsuitable?
Meanings of unsuitable are نالائق - naa laa eq, بے ہنگم - bey hangam, بے جوڑ - bey jor, نامناسب - naa munaasib, ان گھڑ - an ghar and ان میل - an meyl
Whats the definition of unsuitable?
Definition of the unsuitable are
- not capable of being applied
- not worthy of being chosen (especially as a spouse)
- not meant or adapted for a particular purpose
- not conducive to good moral development
What is the synonym of unsuitable?
Synonym of word unsuitable are undeserving, thawless, incompatible, unhosed, loamless, inopportune, unhazarded, grotesque, unmelodious, imputably
What are the idioms related to unsuitable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unsuitable.
- Hoarding is nothing but taking pains for others
- Back door influence
- Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom
- Pride and poverty are illmet yet often dwell together
- To make things warm for one
What are the quotes with word unsuitable?
Here are the quotes with the word unsuitable in them
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature. — Marcus Aurelius
- My first marriage was totally unsuitable and shouldn't have happened. It was a whirlwind, rebound thing. I was 23 or 24 - a baby. — Carol Vorderman
- The flowery style is not unsuitable to public speeches or addresses, which amount only to compliment. The lighter beauties are in their place when there is nothing more solid to say but the flowery style ought to be banished from a pleading, a sermon, or a didactic work. — Voltaire