Unsung meanings in Urdu
Unsung meanings in Urdu is بے نام Unsung in Urdu. More meanings of unsung, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unsung.
- (adjective satellite) : having value that is not acknowledged
More words from Urdu related to Unsung
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unsung meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Unsung
What are the meanings of Unsung in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unsung in Urdu is بے نام - bey naam. To understand how would you translate the word Unsung in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unsung or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unsung synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unsung. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unsung in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unsung in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unsung with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unsung?
Meaning of unsung is بے نام - bey naam
Whats the definition of unsung?
Definition of the unsung are
- having value that is not acknowledged
What is the synonym of unsung?
Synonym of word unsung are nameless, innominate, anonymous, without reputation, john doe, faceless, namelessly
What are the idioms related to unsung?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unsung.
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- A black man being called mr white
- A small shop may have a good trade
- An ignorant man keeping a great fuss
- Brave actions never want a trumpet
What are the quotes with word unsung?
Here are the quotes with the word unsung in them
- One of the unsung freedoms that go with a free press is the freedom not to read it. — Ferdinand Mount
- I think cookies are sort of the unsung sweet, you know? They're incredibly popular. But everybody thinks of cakes and pies and fancier desserts before they think cookies. A plate of cookies is a great way to end dinner and really nice to share at the holidays. — Bobby Flay