Unthinkable meanings in Urdu
Unthinkable meanings in Urdu is ناقابلِ تصور Unthinkable in Urdu. More meanings of unthinkable, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unthinkable.
- (adjective) : incapable of being conceived or considered
What are the meanings of Unthinkable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unthinkable in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Unthinkable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unthinkable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unthinkable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unthinkable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unthinkable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unthinkable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unthinkable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unthinkable?
Whats the definition of unthinkable?
Definition of the unthinkable are
- incapable of being conceived or considered
What are the quotes with word unthinkable?
Here are the quotes with the word unthinkable in them
- It is unthinkable for a Frenchman to arrive at middle age without having syphilis and the Cross of the Legion of Honor. — Andre Gide
- You do now have one in three people, as shown by the famous Carlton Monarchy debate poll, saying they want to get rid of the Monarchy. That was unthinkable even three, four years ago. — Anthony Holden
- A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar. — H.L.Mencken
- Economic medicine that was previously meted out by the cupful has recently been dispensed by the barrel. These once unthinkable dosages will almost certainly bring on unwelcome after-effects. Their precise nature is anyone's guess, though one likely consequence is an onslaught of inflation. — Warren Buffett