Unusual meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Unusual.
- (adjective) : being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird
- (adjective satellite) : not commonly encountered
- (adjective) : not usual or common or ordinary
You know, 'The Golden Girls' was a very unusual show to start on. I was young, and it was a show about old people, and it was a very traditional show, but it was also an amazing training ground for a joke-writer. It forced me to learn those skills.
Pastry is different from cooking because you have to consider the chemistry, beauty and flavor. It's not just sugar and eggs thrown together. I tell my pastry chefs to be in tune for all of this. You have to be challenged by using secret or unusual ingredients.
More words related to the meanings of Unusual
More words from Urdu related to Unusual
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unusual meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لونڈاانجانبےنظیرہم جنس پرستخلاف دستورحيرَت انگيزتنگ حالبہت کمایجاد کرنے والابے بہرہبے حدچیدہممیزجدیدگنوارمشہورقابو کاانمولطرفہغیر رسمییگانگترُعب دارمفلسادھ پکابغیر کپڑوں کےہنسوڑپھٹکلنکالناتعجب انگیزپاگلادبھتناچارخاص مزاج کا حاملغريبمضحکوسعت والاآدھینفریدبے طورغیر مانوسعدیم المثالکھوٹا سکہمستثنیٰعجيبضرورت مندکم شاذونادرنئی باتنہیں ہےفضولبرگزیدہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unusual
What are the meanings of Unusual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unusual in Urdu are غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, انوکھا - anokha, غریب - ghariib, نرالا - niraala, نادر - naadir and شاذ - shaaz. To understand how would you translate the word Unusual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unusual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unusual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unusual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unusual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unusual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unusual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unusual?
Meanings of unusual are غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, انوکھا - anokha, غریب - ghariib, نرالا - niraala, نادر - naadir and شاذ - shaaz
Whats the definition of unusual?
Definition of the unusual are
- being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird
- not commonly encountered
- not usual or common or ordinary
What is the synonym of unusual?
Synonym of word unusual are unigeniture, matchless, extrorsal, pooris, uncommon, singular, rum, excrementitial, infrequent, exuvial
What are the idioms related to unusual?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unusual.
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness
- Unequal marriage are seldom happy
- Out of common
- Nor can easily find one man is many thousands who considers that virtue is its own reward
- The love of money and the love of learning seldom meet
What are the quotes with word unusual?
Here are the quotes with the word unusual in them
- You know, 'The Golden Girls' was a very unusual show to start on. I was young, and it was a show about old people, and it was a very traditional show, but it was also an amazing training ground for a joke-writer. It forced me to learn those skills. — Mitchell Hurwitz
- My unusual beauty tip is that I often use Vaseline to take my make up off. It works great and is good for sensitive skin. — Rachel Bilson
- Pastry is different from cooking because you have to consider the chemistry, beauty and flavor. It's not just sugar and eggs thrown together. I tell my pastry chefs to be in tune for all of this. You have to be challenged by using secret or unusual ingredients. — Ron Ben Israel
- I've noticed that once you leave London you do kind of become a bit more famous. People in London are a bit too cool for school. It's not so unusual to see someone from London in the street. But outside of London people are a bit more excited to see you and come out and support you. — David Walliams