Up meanings in Urdu
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Up.
- (verb) : raise
- (adjective satellite) : out of bed
- (adjective satellite) : getting higher or more vigorous
- (adjective satellite) : used up
- (adjective satellite) : (used of computers) operating properly
- (adjective satellite) : open
- (adjective satellite) : extending or moving toward a higher place
- (adverb) : spatially or metaphorically from a lower to a higher position
- (adverb) : to a later time
- (adverb) : to a more central or a more northerly place
- (adverb) : nearer to the speaker
- (adverb) : to a higher intensity
- (adjective satellite) : (usually followed by on' or for') in readiness
- (adjective) : being or moving higher in position or greater in some value; being above a former position or level
More words from Urdu related to Up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Up in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Up
What are the meanings of Up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Up in Urdu are اوپر - uupar and کاوپر - kaaope. To understand how would you translate the word Up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by up?
Meanings of up are اوپر - uupar and کاوپر - kaaope
Whats the definition of up?
Definition of the up are
- out of bed
- getting higher or more vigorous
- used up
- (used of computers) operating properly
- extending or moving toward a higher place
- spatially or metaphorically from a lower to a higher position
- to a later time
- to a more central or a more northerly place
- nearer to the speaker
- to a higher intensity
- (usually followed by on' or for') in readiness
- being or moving higher in position or greater in some value; being above a former position or level
What is the synonym of up?
Synonym of word up are emove, abovesaid, abovedeck, upstays, uphoard, upstairs, upstair, upmost, up on, atop
What are the idioms with the word up?
Here are the idioms with the word up in them.
- An age builds up cities an hour destroys them
- Anger which is covered up is dangerous
- Bad customs are better broken up than kept up
- Bring up a raver and it will peck out your eyes
- Bring up the rear
What are the idioms related to up?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word up.
- Fortune turns like a mill wheel now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- Fortune turns like a millwheel; now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- Get up
- High and low
- Let everyman's hope be in himself
What are the quotes with word up?
Here are the quotes with the word up in them
- True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. — Kurt Vonnegut
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. — Samuel Ullman
- Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. — Bill Vaughan
- The trick is growing up without growing old. — Casey Stengel