Up on meanings in Urdu
Up on meanings in Urdu is اوپر Up on in Urdu. More meanings of up on, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Up on Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Up on.
- (adjective satellite) : being up to particular standard or level especially in being up to date in knowledge
I grew up on a farm in a small town where you do or say one thing and everybody knows about it. You see it happen, there's always the town gossip - 'Oh did you hear about so and so, or did you hear what went on in this household?' So I learned at a very young age just to keep my mouth shut.
More words from Urdu related to Up on
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Up on meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Up on in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Up on
What are the meanings of Up on in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Up on in Urdu is اوپر - uupar. To understand how would you translate the word Up on in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Up on or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Up on synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Up on. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Up on in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Up on in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Up on with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by up on?
Meaning of up on is اوپر - uupar
Whats the definition of up on?
Definition of the up on are
- being up to particular standard or level especially in being up to date in knowledge
What is the synonym of up on?
Synonym of word up on are up, upstairs, emove, over, upmost, abovedeck, above, upon, uphoard, upher
What are the idioms with the word up on?
Here are the idioms with the word up on in them.
- Endure this evil lest a worse come up on you
What are the idioms related to up on?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word up on.
- Fortune turns like a mill wheel now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- Fortune turns like a millwheel; now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- Get up
- High and low
- Let everyman's hope be in himself
What are the quotes with word up on?
Here are the quotes with the word up on in them
- I grew up on the golden age of children's TV. — Edward Norton
- I began to speak well at a very advanced age - 15, 16, 17 years old. It was psychological: the trauma of war, my family and growing up on my own. I was more or less a street kid. — Roberto Cavalli
- I grew up on a farm in a small town where you do or say one thing and everybody knows about it. You see it happen, there's always the town gossip - 'Oh did you hear about so and so, or did you hear what went on in this household?' So I learned at a very young age just to keep my mouth shut. — Garrett Hedlund
- I think all writers of my age who are brought up on films probably by the age of 16 have seen many more films than they have read classics of literature. We can't help but be influenced by film. Film has got some great tricks that it's taught writers. — David Mitchell